RN - Registered Nurse - (Monday - Thursday, Day Sh
Company: Medcor Inc
Posted on: May 8, 2022
Job DescriptionAt Medcor, we're passionate about caring for our
advocates as much as you are passionate about caring for your
patients! Join our team and receive the support you need to be
successful in your practice and to focus on your patients. In
addition to a collaborative work environment, we offer great pay
and benefits, and an emphasis on your wellness.
Here are just some of the reasons our medical professionals say
they value their jobs at Medcor:
- Time to engage with patients, to get the job done right the
first time, and truly make a difference in the lives of
- Work life balance. Flexible schedules, no nights or weekend
shifts, and very limited call.
- Support. You will be a part of a team with ongoing support from
operations, technology, and clinical colleagues.
- Practicing Evidence-based Medicine, with standards and
workflows in place to help make that practical.
- A business model that is transparent, free from conflicts of
interest and not claims-driven. No quotas or referral pressures –
we don't even bill insurance. That's good for you, the patient, the
client, and us.
- Opportunity to build relationships and accomplish meaningful
work that is appreciated.Medcor is looking to hire a Registered
Nurse to work Monday - Thursday (10 hour shifts) with the
possibility of filling in on a weekend day or night shift every six
weeks. This is a Full-Time position, for our occupational health
clinic at Bechtel in Richland, WA.
The Registered Nurse will provide occupational health and wellness
care, assist with workers' compensation cases and
disability/accommodation nurse case management. This position seeks
highly motivated, qualified, and skilled leaders from the medical
industry to collaborate with medical providers and client's
representatives from Human Resources and/or Health, Safety, and
Environment Departments for injury/illness and job accommodation
issues in order to facilitate resolution for early return to work.
Employment with Medcor at this site will offer stability and set
schedules in a comfortable and friendly environment. Successful
candidates for this position should be patient-focused,
independent, and reliable.
The position's responsibilities also include collaborative work
with the medical and operational leadership at Medcor, local
medical providers, client staff, with key contacts within the
client's structure. The day-to-day role includes patient care,
ongoing workers' compensation case management, Return to Work (RTW)
program facilitation, and treatment plan monitoring. This position
will work closely with outside medical providers.
A typical day in the life of a Medcor Nurse:
- Help lead a team that provides customer service to Medcor's
client and employees
- Treat injuries and illnesses according to Medcor's Evidence
Based Medicine protocols
- Administer screening and testing
- Participate in safety meetings & give recommendations for
- Provide wellness education
- Chart and document using Next Gen EMRYou Must
- Have valid unrestricted Washington RN license
- Have current CPR/BLS, certs
- Have a positive and outgoing personality
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be willing to go above and beyond to give excellent customer
- Love people and giving them the best care humanly possibleIt's
a Plus if
- You are comfortable working in a worksite clinic
- You have ER, ICU or Occ Health experience (not mandatory)
- You are good with computers and some familiarity with EMR
softwareBenefitsWe don't just advocate for our clients and our
patients; we also advocate for ourselves. Our benefits include paid
time off, health and dental insurance, 401K with match, education
reimbursement and more. To learn more about Medcor's Culture click
Medcor PhilosophyMedcor embraces a set of simple, interconnected
practices that everyone can tailor to their own life and work. To
preserve our pioneering, entrepreneurial spirit, we impart our
values through the ongoing Better@Medcor campaign: encouraging our
advocates to make a conscious choice to practice our values, to
celebrate and recognize each other via our peer recognition
program, and to support one another during tough times.
Medcor is a tobacco free and smoke free workplace!
EOE/M/F/Vet/DisabilityWe are an equal opportunity employer and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin,
disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status,
or any other characteristic protected by law.4602
Keywords: Medcor Inc, Richland , RN - Registered Nurse - (Monday - Thursday, Day Sh, Healthcare , Richland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!