Sales Associate\Community Relations - Bonaventure of Tri-Cities
Company: Bonaventure Senior Living
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Bonaventure of Tri-Cities has exciting job opening for a Sales
Salary from $55,000
Paid Training, no industry experience necessary for Sales
Bonaventure Senior Living is looking for a self-motivated,
results-driven Sales Associate to lead our sales effort. The
successful candidate will have a strong desire to build
relationships, promote Bonaventure, network with other healthcare
providers, and provide exceptional customer service to all those
they encounter. This is a person who sets commitments rather than
goals and is proactive and driven enough to ensure they meet or
exceed them consistently.
Through relationship building, creative thinking, and diligent
application of your passion for people, you will be working daily
at providing seniors in need with a place they'll want to call home
for the rest of their life. A home filled with fun, independence,
choice, and purpose. Bonaventure is hiring immediately so apply
Top reasons to work at Bonaventure
- High Starting Wage - From $55,000
- Bonus Program - For resident move-ins.
- Health Benefits - Medical and dental coverage.
- Flexible Spending Account - For Healthcare and Day Care
- Retirement - Generous 401k matching program.
- Professional Growth - We provide on the job paid training.
- Paid Time Off - To have fun, take care of yourself and your
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) - All PPE is included for
your safety which is our top priority.
What does a Sales Associate do for Bonaventure?
- Provide direct sales and customer service to prospective
- Manage the Sales Process and System.
- Effective utilization of sales tools, providing follow up to
- Relationship building in the local area with integrity.
- Demonstrate daily, the company culture which is customer
- The Sales Associate is also responsible to help support the
community through the Manager-on-Duty program, educating staff in
amenities and services, and providing leadership and guidance to
- This position is frequently called Inside Sales, Sales Manager,
Sales Representative, Sales Director, Marketing Manager, Marketing
Director, Community Relations, and Relations Manager at other
- A successful history of selling.
- Must have completed the COVID-19 vaccination series or have an
approved exemption due to a medical condition or a sincerely held
- English language required.
- CPR Certification (preferred).
- Must pass criminal background check and drug test.
Bonaventure of Tri-Cities
Our beautiful state-of-the-art senior living community provides
assisted living, licensed boarding home care and independent
living. We provide in home health care to residents in our
community. We are not a nursing home. We are immediately hiring so
Why Work for Bonaventure Senior Living
Not all senior living communities are created equal. At
Bonaventure, one of our main guiding philosophies is 'you can never
go wrong doing the right thing.' This means that we are committed
to caring for our residents and our team members.
Bonaventure is dedicated to providing an exceptional senior
lifestyle. Bonaventure's consistent success has been based upon a
simple formula: engaged satisfied residents and happy team
Bonaventure Senior Living associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting
work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with
the pride that comes from working for a company with exceptional
service. We represent a culture of respect, gratitude, and
empowerment. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a
passion to serve others, Bonaventure Senior Living is your perfect
Keywords: Bonaventure Senior Living, Richland , Sales Associate\Community Relations - Bonaventure of Tri-Cities, Sales , Richland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!