HR Compensation Analyst
Company: CH2M HILL Plateau Remediation Company (CHPRC)
Posted on: October 27, 2019
Work Safe, Make a Difference, and Be a Part of History!
At CH2M Hill Plateau Remediation Company (CHPRC), located in
Richland, Washington, we are working to provide a sustainable
future for the historic Hanford area through the protection of the
Columbia River and the remediation of the Central Plateau. To
achieve our mission, we need exceptionally talented, innovative,
and driven people to help us reduce risks on the Hanford Site by
removing some of the most hazardous waste streams and facilities in
the Department of Energy (DOE) complex. If you would like to work
with a highly skilled workforce to achieve unique and challenging
goals that critically impact our environment and community, this is
your chance to be a part of our legacy!
Our Resource Management and Strategic Integration organization is
seeking an experienced Human Resources Compensation professional
* Support the compensation function and the Human Resources
Information System (HRIS) data analysis.
* Provide support in performing database and analytical duties to
maintain, evaluate, and administer Company processes, policies, and
* Utilize internal and external data to create salary offers.
* Review and update applicable Compensation related procedures and
develop documentation to support internal processes and
* Create standardized job descriptions for Exempt and Salaried
* Develop and provide Career Roadmap/Job Progression template for
each CHPRC job family that, at a minimum, will include: Position
Definition and Description, Prerequisites, Critical Knowledge and
Skills, Complexity and Scope, Supervisory Controls, Development
* Assist in development of communication materials related to
* Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or
related discipline, plus at least 5 years related experience, or an
equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs; specifically,
knowledge of Excel to analyze data, and create and present
quantitative and qualitative reports and executive summaries.
* Previous Compensation experience in developing, writing, and
analyzing job descriptions.
* Experience using PeopleSoft or a similar HRIS system.
* Excellent ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both
orally and in writing on all levels.
* Demonstrated experience in making decisions and recommendations
* Ability to handle multiple, complex tasks in a fast-paced
* Meet multiple deadlines and be able to respond to changing
* Proven track record of a strong attention to detail and effective
organization skills, while maintaining a focus on customer
* Ability to appropriately maintain high levels of
* Knowledge of State and Federal employment regulations.
* Previous DOE site or Government contractor work experience.
* Certified Compensation Professional (CCP), SPHR/PHR
certification, or another related certification in Human
A few benefits/perks you can anticipate, depending on the nature of
your employment with CHPRC, include the following:
* A casual-dress work environment, where jeans are a regular
* A standard 4-10's work schedule that allows for long weekends and
recharging on the Columbia River, on a golf course, at 200+
surrounding wineries, or at other Pacific Northwest destinations
where fishing, hunting, snowboarding, hiking, and other outdoor
sporting opportunities are in abundance!
* An excellent benefits package, effective day one of hire, which
includes a generous 401K Savings Plans, Medical/Vision/Dental
Insurance Options, Flexible Spending Accounts, Holiday/Vacation
Pay, and more!
CHPRC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Relocation Funding Provided
U.S. Citizenship Required
Shift Work Required
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: CH2M HILL Plateau Remediation Company (CHPRC), Richland , HR Compensation Analyst, Professions , Richland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!