Cost Price Analyst
Company: Attainx Inc.
Posted on: May 21, 2023
Job Title: Cost Price Analyst Location: Hybrid in Richland,
WACitizenship: US Citizenship Required Salary Range: $75,000.00 -
$90,000.00 annually. Competitive rewards packages are applicable in
the U.S. only and will vary based on geographical location,
function, education, experience, and qualifications of the
applicant. AttainX is searching for a Cost Price Analyst to join
our team in Richland, WA. The Cost Price Analyst is responsible for
analyzing costs and pricing data to help the company make informed
business decisions. They work closely with the finance and
accounting teams to monitor costs and ensure that pricing
strategies align with the company's financial goals. The Cost Price
Analyst should be detail-oriented, have strong analytical skills,
and be able to effectively communicate complex data to stakeholders
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in business or accounting or six (6) years of
relevant experience in lieu of degree.
- Relevant experience in one of the following;
- Three (3) years of relevant federal experience such as DCAA,
0511 Auditing Series, with a DoD Financial Management (FM)
Certification Level 1; contractor/recipient audit support to a
- Five (5) years of accounting experience that includes two (2)
years in cost/price analysis relating to federal contracting
dealing with indirect and forward pricing rate structures.
- Knowledge of cost and price analysis principles and techniques,
and of business and industry principles and practices,
- Sufficient knowledge to analyze cost elements on a wide range
of Hanford prime contract proposals.
- Knowledge of contract change management requirements.
- Sufficient knowledge to allow use of reports from technical,
auditors, and other specialists in evaluating costs and
establishing negotiation objectives.
- Must have the ability to identify issues, analyze and interpret
complex data, and develop solutions to a variety of complex
- Excellent analytical, verbal and written communication
- Sufficient skill to accurately document, report, and present
findings in a professional manner.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks under tight
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of programs (specifically,
Word and Excel)
- Excel - Sufficient knowledge to develop, troubleshoot, and use
complex formula functions and pivot tables.
- Word - Sufficient knowledge to fluently outline, describe in
narrative form, and detail cost analysis as a cost and price expert
on official memoranda and reports. Job Duties:
- Perform cost and price analyses of contractor invoices and
- Conduct adequacy reviews, including timeliness, completeness,
compliance with laws, regulations, and acquisition policy.
- Conduct allowability reviews of direct and indirect cost
elements (as defined in FAR 31.202-2, includes reasonableness,
allocability, compliance with Cost Accounting Standards, terms of
the contract, and limitations set forth in FAR 31).
- Integrate the various technical, subject matter expert, and/or
auditor's evaluations of cost elements to provide consolidated
recommendations (i.e. direct and indirect costs, escalation
- Review and analyze contractor historical cost information.
- Provide support during negotiation of proposals (e.g.,
assessing the impact of changes to pools and rates, assisting with
pricing scenarios and calculations).
- Create the following reports:
- Cost/Price Analyst Reports.
- Pre-Negotiation Plans.
- Price Negotiation Memoranda.
- Subcontract Consent Review Summaries.
- Invoice Review Summaries.
- Surveillance/Review Reports.
- CACO/DACO correspondence; and
- Recommendations and opinions to support resolving litigation,
claims, final indirect rates, and final contracting officer
decisions. Non-Essential Functions:
- General Duty Requirements About UsAttainX Inc. is SBA Certified
8(a), Women Owned Small Business (WOSB), Economically Disadvantaged
WOSB (EDWOSB), CMMI Level 3, ISO 9001:2015 certified QMS and Silver
Level SaFe Partner. For more than 12 years, AttainX, Inc. has
delivered emergent technologies, software products, and
high-quality services that meet the needs of our Federal Government
customers. The last 3 years have shown significant company growth
as we have increased our contracts portfolio and hold the "Best in
Class" contract vehicles, GSA MAS and OASIS Small Business and 8(a)
Pools 1, 2 and 3. In addition, we are prime on several Agency
Specific IDIQ's and BPA's with the National Oceanic and Atmospheric
Administration, Department of Energy, Navy, Health and Human
Service and the Defense Intelligence Agency. AttainX is dedicated
to quality and best practices for the services we provide. We
understand our people are the key ingredient to ensuring our
customers Mission and Goals are met with excellence. Benefits We
are proud to offer competitive compensation and benefits packages
to include paid vacation, medical, dental, vision, matching 401K
plan, tuition/training reimbursement, and Long & Short Term
Disability. EEO Commitment:AttainX is an equal employment
opportunity/affirmative action employer, we are committed to
providing a workplace that is free from discrimination based on
race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, age,
marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression,
disability, veteran status, pregnancy, genetic information, or any
other status protected by applicable federal, state, local, or
international law. These protections also extend to applicants.
Follow the links below to find out more;Accommodations:If you are
an individual with a disability and would like to request a
reasonable workplace accommodation, please send an email to Human
Resources. Indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.
Physical Demands:Sitting and working on a computer for long,
continuous periods each day; effective communications by telephone,
email, and face-to-face; standing, walking, and sitting; handling
and feeling objects or controls; reaching; talking and hearing;
lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds; and specific vision
abilities including close vision, distance vision, color vision,
peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust and
focus.Work Environment: The noise level in the work environment is
Keywords: Attainx Inc., Richland , Cost Price Analyst, Professions , Richland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...