Distribution Center Operations Manager
Posted on: September 15, 2022
Ferguson is North America's leading value-added distributor across
residential, non-residential, new construction and repair,
maintenance, and improvement (RMI) end markets. Spanning 34,000
suppliers and more than one million customers, we deliver local
expertise, value-added solutions, and the industry's most extensive
portfolio of products. From infrastructure, plumbing, and
appliances, to HVAC, fire protection, fabrication, and more, we
make our customers' complex projects simple, successful, and
Ferguson is currently in search for an Operations Manager for our
Distribution Center in Richland, WA. If you have familiarity and
experience in warehouse management, inventory control, process
management, work-shift coordination, and are organized with great
people skills, this is the position for you!
With 11 strategically located regional distribution centers and a
growing network of 60+ market distribution centers throughout the
US this position offers incredible advancement opportunities! We
want to help you build a long-lasting career with Ferguson.
Together, we can continue to lead the industry and help build our
nation's infrastructure from the ground up.
* Responsible for the operational functions of the Distribution
* Lead other projects as advised by the GM.
* Responsible for developing Department Managers
* Establish and maintain open lines of communication with all
corporate associates, branch personnel and distribution
* Continuous review, evaluation, and audit of operational
procedures and performance KPIs with the purpose of identifying
areas for improvement or developing potential cost saving
* Build upon Departmental Goals monthly and ensure adherence to
* Communicate, in a timely manner, steps taken to correct problems
or ongoing issues.
* Champion the development, implementation, and continuous
improvement of organizational management protocols, practices, and
* Drive safety, quality, and profitability to meet or exceed
* Act as a strategic partner on the leadership team and liaison
among different departments to improve operation results
* Ensure warehouse operation is led with efficiency and success
* Manage inventory control in our warehouse
* Bachelor's Degree is preferred, equivalent experience will be
* 5+ years' management experience in a Distribution Center /
Fulfillment Center environment required
* 5+ years handling inventory / operational tasks
* Warehouse Management System (WMS) experience
* Ability to adapt and change processes to keep pace with the
evolving business requirements
* Outstanding organizational and leadership skills to reliably
respond to urgent situations
* Must be process oriented with good judgment and decision-making
* Strong interpersonal skills and the ability and desire to lead a
* A confirmed understanding of OSHA and DOT regulations
* Proficient technical skills included but not limited to Microsoft
Ferguson is dedicated to providing meaningful benefits programs and
products to our associates and their families-geared toward
benefits, wellness, financial protection, and retirement savings.
Ferguson offers a competitive benefits package that includes
medical, dental, vision, retirement savings with company match,
paid leave (vacation, sick, personal, holiday, and parental),
employee assistance programs, associate discounts, community
involvement opportunities, and much more!
* The Company is an equal opportunity employer as well as a
government contractor that shall abide by the requirements of 41
CFR 60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified
protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A),
which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the
basis of disability.
Ferguson Enterprises, LLC. is an equal employment employer
F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Reasonable Accommodation
Keywords: Ferguson, Richland , Distribution Center Operations Manager, Professions , Richland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!