Emergency Medical Technician - Located in Richland, WA
Posted on: June 18, 2022
Located in Richland, WAMore Information about this Job:Emergency
Medical Technician (EMT)IMMEDIATELY HIRING! EMT FULL-TIME
Opportunity Sign on Bonus $7,500 and relocation assistance with
commitment Location: Richland WA We're hiring Emergency Medical
Technicians (EMTs) that will respond to emergency and non-emergency
requests for medical assistance and deliver high-quality care,
treatment and customer service to patients.Responsibilities:
- EMTs provide an assessment of patients, determine necessary
care and deliver emergency services by utilizing appropriate
medical techniques and equipment.
- Document patient information, condition and treatment while
maintaining confidentiality and patient rights.
- Take pride in providing a safe, clean, and well-stocked
environment for patients.
- Use appropriate EMT skills to provide care including
communications, medical equipment, cleaning procedures, office
equipment and tools.
- EMTs operate an ambulance in conjunction with applicable
company safety policies, and traffic laws related to the operation
of emergency medical response vehicles.
- Work collaboratively and in a professional manner with all
allied health and public safety personnel as well as your fellow
EMTs. Other Responsibilities:
- Participate in community programs to maintain AMR image and
establish strong community relations. Minimum Required
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- State Driver's License
- National or State EMT certification
- CPR/BLS certifications
- Driving record in compliance with company policy
- Pass Physical Agility Test
- Some work experience, preferably in healthcare Why Choose AMR ?
AMR is one of Global Medical Response 's (GMR) family of solutions.
Our GMR teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care,
primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation
services. View the stories on how our employees provide care to the
world at www.AtaMomentsNotice.com. Learn how our values are at the
core of our services and vital to how we approach care, and check
out our comprehensive benefit options at
GlobalMedicalResponse.com/Careers .Upon acceptance of offer and
joining the GMR family, you will be required to submit your
Covid-19 vaccination status of either vaccinated or not vaccinated
EEO Statement: Global Medical Response and its family of companies
are an Equal Opportunity Employer, which includes supporting
veterans and providing reasonable accommodations for individuals
with a disability.Required
Keywords: AMR, Richland , Emergency Medical Technician - Located in Richland, WA, Professions , Richland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!