Company: ATTAINX INC
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Job Title: Financial Analyst Location: Richland WAAttainX, Inc.
is in search for a Senior Financial Analyst to support our
Government client.Must Have:
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field of study. MBA
- 8 years of relevant experience in Accounting or Auditing.
- Knowledge of Federal Government and DOE accounting policies and
- Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and the DOE
FAR Supplement (DEAR).
- Proficiency with MS Office tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- U.S. citizenship.Job Duties:
- Complete post-payment invoice reviews consistent with Finance
procedures and processes.
- Conduct independent financial and labor related assessments
that focus on compliance requirements including planning,
scheduling, and coordination of reviews.
- Conduct contractor labor floor checks to test the reliability
of employee time records, verifying that employees are actually at
work, they are performing in assigned job classifications, and that
time is charged to the proper cost objective.
- Complete Internal Control reviews and report in assessment
quality and format provided by Finance.
- Present independent reviews, assessment plans, and audit
results to the Finance Division. Ensure review plans and activities
meet established milestones.
- Perform unannounced contractor labor floor checks as part of a
team based on contractor risk analysis and approved Finance lines
of inquiry; carry out required activities and deliver draft report
to the Finance Division.
- Assist in the development of financial and labor related
assessment plans; carry out review activities, deliver draft
reports, and presentation materials to the Finance Division.
- Provide results of financial and/or labor information
analysis.About UsAt AttainX, you will be joining a team of highly
qualified individuals who solve today's challenges, transform to
future state, and execute innovate technology solutions. AttainX
has been supporting DOD and Civilian agencies for more than 12
years. Providing mission critical services in; Program Management,
Information Technology, Cybersecurity, Software Development,
Research, Architecture, Engineering, Test and Evaluation Services,
Financial Services, Business Operations and Logistics Services. You
will be leading our efforts to integrate and innovate technology
solutions to solve our clients' toughest technology problems.EEO
Commitment:AttainX is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative
action employer, we are committed to providing a workplace that is
free from discrimination based on race, color, ethnicity, religion,
sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation,
gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status,
pregnancy, genetic information, or any other status protected by
applicable federal, state, local, or international law. These
protections also extend to applicants. Follow the links below to
find out more;Accommodations:If you are an individual with a
disability and would like to request a reasonable workplace
accommodation, please send an email to . Indicate the specifics of
the assistance needed. Physical Demands:While performing duties of
the job, incumbent will be exposed to Normal demands associated
with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long
periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email, and
face to face. This position requires incumbent to have the ability
to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel objects,
tools, or controls, reach with hands and arms, talk, and hear.
Employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific
vision abilities required by job include close vision, distance
vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the
ability to adjust and focus. Work Environment: Travel may be
required to various worksite locations. The noise level in the work
environment is usually moderate.Equal Opportunity
Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Keywords: ATTAINX INC, Richland , Financial Analyst, Professions , Richland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!