Hanford Site Accountant/Financial Analyst (355285)
Company: ANR Group Inc
Posted on: November 16, 2021
Accountant (Contract Closeout)/Financial Analyst
ANR Group provides staffing support and placement for the Hanford
site Mission Support Contract (MSC) Closeout organization for
accounting services and financial support to all the functions of
This requires the services of an Accountant/Financial Analyst
expert to ensure operational requirements in support of accounting
policies, principles and applicable legal requirements are met.
This position will provide guidance regarding accounting principles
and standards that must be followed as compliance with the
standards of the Cost Accounting Standards Board when such
standards are required to be followed under the terms of MSA
Closeout with the Department of Energy.
POSITION OVERVIEW, ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS, TASKS AND DUTIES:
- Perform Closeout accounting operations, financial analysis and
audit support functions to regulatory and DOE requirements.
- Ensure compliance with local, state and federal tax liability
- Prepare and submit outstanding incurred cost submissions
- Interface with DOE and auditors on ICS requests and
- Resolve outstanding incurred cost audit finding with
- Support Closeout accounting functions including GL, invoice
preparation, AP/AR, and general accounting operations.
- Support submittal of final invoices to DOE.
- Support preparation of monthly contract closeout report.
- Gather and organize financial data and records for ICS
- Support business management system (BMS) data entry, bi-weekly
payroll including tax/benefit deduction management, monthly invoice
preparation, treasury. AP/AR, tax liabilities, account
reconciliation reports, BMS historical data files and cash flow
- Responsible for timely and accurate financial data, preparation
of financial reports keeping management abreast of financial
- Prepare and maintain pool analysis for indirect adders
- Prepare financial section of closeout monthly performance
- Bachelors degree in a relevant discipline OR fifteen (15) years
of direct work experience.
- Knowledge of MSC contract requirements, FAR, DEAR, CAS and
- Experience in managing financial activities on large government
- Intermediate to advanced-level user of MS Office 365.
- Intermediate to advanced-level user of MS Access
US Citizenship Required
Due to federal government security regulations, we are not able to
consider candidates that do not possess US citizenship.
Primary work location: Federal Building, 825 Jadwin Ave, Richland,
WA. Hybrid remote work arrangement may also be available.
Duration: Up to twelve (12) months commencing December 2021 through
Primary Work Schedule: Monday - Thursday, 6:00 am to 4:30 pm
Interested candidates should submit their resume by 4:00 pm PST on
Wednesday December 1, 2021.
ANR Group Inc. provides full benefits including a comprehensive
medical/dental/vision package, paid time off and paid federal
Veterans are encouraged to apply.
ANR Group Inc is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
We recruit and hire employees without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age,
disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered
Keywords: ANR Group Inc, Richland , Hanford Site Accountant/Financial Analyst (355285), Professions , Richland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!