Forumlator, Operations Administrator
Company: ATI Metals
Posted on: February 3, 2020
Creating Long-Term Value Thru Relentless Innovation®
ATI is a global manufacturer of technically advanced specialty
materials and complex components. Our products support diverse
markets and industries such as aerospace and defense, oil & gas,
electrical energy, medical, automotive, and other industrial
Employees in this position are responsible for performing a wide
variety of responsibilities related to the assignment and flow of
material, ensuring internal and external customer requirements are
met. Must have attention to detail and ability to stay organized to
necessary to ensure accuracy. This position requires a candidate
that is safety conscious, quality oriented, and has ability to
perform well in a team environment.
* Prepares heat formulations and blend paperwork
* Prepares and issues mill order travelers for blending
* Determines and assigning specific materials and quantities
* Performs matrix calculations related to alloy composition and
understanding equipment capacity
* Identifies and coordinates sample priority for the lab
* Maintains a variety of records relating to raw materials
inventories and usage
* Maintains Keystone average and material files
* Prepares periodic reports on raw material usage and customer
* Conducts cycle counts on raw material, corrects discrepancies and
* Coordinates with Material Processing and Melt Shop to account for
raw materials usage
* Providing instructions for producing final products to meet
specifications in accordance with approved processes.
* Data entry/tracking using computerized data programs (Keystone
and Oracle), includes updating and maintaining routings, recipes,
formulas, etc. and insuring accuracy
* Audits raw material certifications for compliance to purchase
* Maintains and updates appropriate operating procedures such as
Keystone grade files, etc.
* Works with other plant formulators on material issues as
* Drafts correspondence and fills out various paperwork using
Microsoft Office and other computer systems
* Participates in safety meetings as required and conducts safety
* Serves as back up to work with accounting to reconcile any
* Applies ATI Management Core Values, Business Ethics and Safety
Vision in performing daily activities and in behavior towards staff
members, coworkers, customers and vendors.
*It is ATI's policy to not provide immigration sponsorship for any
of the company's positions.
ATI and its subsidiary companies will provide equal employment
opportunities to all applicants without regard to applicant's race,
color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin,
age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status
protected be federal or state law. The company will provide
reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in
the hiring process if so requested.
High school diploma or equivalent
* Employees in this position must have intermediate math and
* Previous experience in a manufacturing environment
* Knowledge of quality system and deviation and disposition
* Knowledge of Raw Material identification procedures
* Knowledge of hazards or contamination in Titanium
* Knowledge of operation of blending equipment
* Knowledge of all blending processes and paperwork.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected
Keywords: ATI Metals, Richland , Forumlator, Operations Administrator, Other , Richland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!