Materials Processing Operator
Company: ATI Metals
Posted on: February 3, 2020
Creating Long-Term Value Thru Relentless Innovation®
ATI is a global manufacturer of technically advanced specialty
materials and complex components. Our products support diverse
markets and industries such as aerospace and defense, oil & gas,
electrical energy, medical, automotive, and other industrial
ATI Richland Operations is seeking a Material Processing Operator
to join our team. This position works a 12.25 hour day shift (5:45
am to 6:00 pm), scheduled days TBD. If you are looking for an
opportunity to support a growing, world-class manufacturing company
with multiple manufacturing operations, then this position is for
This position requires a candidate that is safety conscious,
quality oriented and ability to perform well in a team environment.
Must be willing to work shifts, weekend, holidays and overtime.
Employees in this position are responsible for processing and
blending raw and scrap material to prepare for melting into
specific product blends. To process material, employees must
operate industrial machinery and equipment, industrial mobile
equipment, torches, and various hand tools. Attention to detail and
ability to stay organized are necessary to ensure accuracy.
* Forklift Operation
* Operation of industrial and production equipment and
* Inventory control and storage of bulk material
* Utilization of computer based systems for daily operation
* Continuously aware and actively participating in Safety Programs
* Hands on involvement with Continuous Improvement activities
* Basic MIG welding and fabrication skills
*It is ATI's policy to not provide immigration sponsorship for any
of the company's positions.
ATI and its subsidiary companies will provide equal employment
opportunities to all applicants without regard to applicant's race,
color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin,
age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status
protected be federal or state law. The company will provide
reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in
the hiring process if so requested.
Required Minimum Qualifications:
* High school diploma or G.E.D.
* Previous experience operating Industrial Mobile Equipment
(forklift, crane, etc.)
* 2 - 4 years of related work experience in industrial or
manufacturing setting or related combination of education and
* Employees in this position must have intermediate math and
* Welding experience, training/certification preferred
* Previous experience in the manufacturing/metals industry
* Previous machine operation experience
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected
Keywords: ATI Metals, Richland , Materials Processing Operator, Other , Richland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!