Operations Support Specialist
Company: CH2M HILL Plateau Remediation Company (CHPRC)
Posted on: October 27, 2019
WORK SAFE, MAKE A DIFFERENCE, AND BE A PART OF HISTORY WITH THE
QUALITY ASSURANCE TEAM!
At CH2M Hill Plateau Remediation Company (CHPRC), located in
Richland, Washington, we are working to provide a sustainable
future for the historic Hanford area through the protection of the
Columbia River and the remediation of the Central Plateau. To
achieve our mission, we need exceptionally talented, innovative,
and driven people to help us reduce risks on the Hanford Site by
removing some of the most hazardous waste streams and facilities in
the Department of Energy (DOE) complex. If you would like to work
with a highly skilled workforce to achieve unique and challenging
goals that critically impact our environment and community, this is
your chance to be a part of our legacy!
Our Contractor and Quality Assurance (CQA) Team is seeking a
dynamic individual who has the ability to provide support to CHPRC
Projects to resolve issues at multiple levels, interfacing daily
with all levels of management and operations personnel. It is
important to be self-critical and seek improvement. Reporting,
documenting and resolving conditions and events are essential
elements of feedback and improvement, and it is the mission of the
CHPRC Contractor and Regulatory Reporting organization to assist
projects in doing this. If you are a dedicated professional who
enjoys a dynamic, challenging, and fast paced work environment, we
want to talk to you!
A day in the life of a Performance Assurance Operations Support
Specialist may involve supporting the Central Plateau Risk
Management Project in the following areas:
* Facilitation of corrective action management including
coordination with project, CHPRC, and DOE personnel to identify,
track and implement effective corrective actions to prevent
recurrence of deficiencies.
* Participation in timely completion and closeout of corrective
* Assist in the conduct of investigations into issues and events,
including conduct of critiques and development of Occurrence
* Support the project in performance and documentation of cause
evaluations of issues and events.
* Assist with the performance of extent of condition and
effectiveness reviews in support of the issues management
* Assist in the development and implementation of process
* Interface with internal and external customers to answer inquires
and resolve issues and observations.
* Assist with human performance and other improvement
* Bachelor's degree, or an equivalent combination of education and
* Experience in performance of event investigation, and corrective
* 2 years of DOE operations (nuclear or non-nuclear) related
* Experience in performing Cause analysis of issues.
* Knowledge of or practical experience in the principles of Human
* Displays ability to solve complex problems working with
* Is self-motivated and able to achieve results with minimal
oversight and supervision.
* Adaptable to varied workloads, prioritized tasks, independent
A few benefits/perks you can anticipate, depending on the nature of
your employment with CHPRC, include the following:
* A casual-dress work environment, where jeans are a regular
* A standard 4-10's work schedule that allows for long weekends and
recharging on the Columbia River, on a golf course, at 200+
surrounding wineries, or at other Pacific Northwest destinations
where fishing, hunting, snowboarding, hiking, and other outdoor
sporting opportunities are in abundance!
* An excellent benefits package, effective day one of hire, which
includes a generous 401K Savings Plan, Medical/Vision/Dental
Insurance Options, Flexible Spending Accounts, Holiday/Vacation
Pay, and more!
CHPRC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Relocation Funding Provided
U.S. Citizenship Required
Shift Work Required
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: CH2M HILL Plateau Remediation Company (CHPRC), Richland , Operations Support Specialist, Other , Richland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!