Criticality Safety Engineer
Company: CH2M HILL Plateau Remediation Company (CHPRC)
Posted on: October 26, 2019
WORK SAFE, MAKE A DIFFERENCE, AND BE A PART OF HISTORY WITH THE
NUCLEAR OPERATIONS SUPPORT AND COMPLIANCE TEAM!
At CH2M Hill Plateau Remediation Company (CHPRC), located in sunny
Richland, Washington, we are working to provide a sustainable
future for the historic Hanford area through the protection of the
Columbia River and the remediation of the Central Plateau. To
achieve our mission, we need exceptionally talented, innovative,
and driven people to help us reduce risks on the Hanford Site by
removing some of the most hazardous waste streams and facilities in
the Department of Energy (DOE) complex. If you would like to work
with a highly skilled workforce to achieve unique and challenging
goals that critically impact our environment and community, this is
your chance to be a part of our legacy!
Our Criticality Safety Team is seeking an experienced Criticality
Safety Engineer to:
* Prepare/review criticality safety evaluations.
* Support the implementation of the PRC Criticality Safety
* Support nuclear criticality safety hazards analyses.
* Interface with internal CHPRC customers' as well external
customers, i.e., DOE.
* Perform work in a safe, compliant, and cost-effective manner.
* Bachelor of Science in Nuclear Engineering, Physics or a related
* 10 years of experience in Nuclear Criticality Safety
* Knowledgeable of the ANSI/ANS-8 series standards
* Knowledgeable of hazards analyses techniques
* Experience using MCNP/SCALE/KENO software in criticality safety
* Previous experience in developing criticality safety
A few benefits/perks you can anticipate, depending on the nature of
your employment with CHPRC, include the following:
* A casual-dress work environment, where jeans are a regular
* A standard 4-10's work schedule that allows for long weekends and
recharging on the Columbia River, on a golf course, at 200+
surrounding wineries, or at other Pacific Northwest destinations
where fishing, hunting, snowboarding, hiking, and other outdoor
sporting opportunities are in abundance.
* An excellent benefits package, effective day one of hire, which
includes a generous 401K Savings Plan, Medical/Vision/Dental
Insurance Options, Flexible Spending Accounts, Holiday/Vacation
Pay, and more!
CHPRC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Relocation Funding Provided
U.S. Citizenship Required
Shift Work Required
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: CH2M HILL Plateau Remediation Company (CHPRC), Richland , Criticality Safety Engineer, Other , Richland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!