Real Estate Associate -- Entry-Level
Company: Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Central Washington
Posted on: March 15, 2019
Job Description A Real Estate Associate plays an essential role in a real estate transaction. In this role, you will advocate for your clients by understanding their preferences, representing them when negotiating a sale and assisting them with every detail of their home purchase and sale. Real estate is an exciting industry that is constantly evolving, and we need someone who is creative, enthusiastic and willing to think outside of the box to give their clients the best real estate experience possible.
You would fit this role as an Entry-Level Real Estate Associate if you love to come up with creative solutions to make yourself stand out in a thriving real estate market. As this is an entry-level position, prior real estate experience is not required. We will provide you with training and resources to prepare you to become a successful agent. Real Estate offers a lot of independence, so if you are a self-starter and enjoy flexibility, this position could be a good fit for you.
Real Estate Agents receive compensation based on their transaction volume. When a sale or purchase is achieved, you will receive a competitive commission. The more sales you close, the more commission you earn. Real Estate Agents often earn more than $100,000 a year, but it can take a couple years to reach that goal as you build your client portfolio.
Job Responsibilities As a Real Estate Associate, you will...
- Help clients price their property and get it ready to put on the market
- Stay updated on your local real estate market so you can offer clients an accurate comparison of home sales in their area
- Arrange home showings and open houses
- Advertise your real estate services to the local community
- Represent your clients' best interests during contract negotiations
- Communicate with clients regularly and check in on their needs
- Create marketing strategies so clients can sell their home quickly and profitably
- Develop strategies to obtain referrals and build your client portfolio As an employer, we will...
- Walk you through the process of obtaining a real estate license
- Offer training, resources and support to help you become the best real estate agent you can be
- Accommodate a flexible work schedule to help you establish a healthy work/life balance
- Offer competitive compensation rates Regulatory Notice: To work as a real estate agent, you must have (or be willing to obtain) a real estate license in the state where you will be working. Like getting a driver's license, state-authorized training/testing is required to obtain a license. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.
About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Central Washington Real Estate Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Central Washington Real Estate is proud to be a part of the Berkshire Hathaway Inc. brand. Our goal is to be the best and brightest home ownership team both in the United States and globally. We take pride in our customer service and leadership within the real estate industry.
At Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Central Washington Real Estate, we pride ourselves on our well-trained real estate agents. Working here, you will find a team of expert staff who are eager to share their knowledge and experience with you. As part of the esteemed Berkshire Hathaway brand, you will have access to our world-class marketing programs, experienced leadership and cutting-edge technology that will be sure to accelerate your career.
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we're committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.
Industry Real Estate
Associated topics: agent, housing, listing consultant, real estate agent, real estate courier, residential estate, residential leasing agent, residential property leasing agent, sales agent, salesperson
Keywords: Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Central Washington, Richland , Real Estate Associate -- Entry-Level, Other , Richland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!