Server - Bonaventure of Tri-Cities
Company: Bonaventure Senior Living
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Bonaventure of Tri-Cities has exciting job openings for a
Server. - -$16.25 per hour -Paid Training, no experience necessary
for Server position. -Hiring Immediately with interviews daily from
2:00-4:00 PM, no appointment necessary, at 1800 Bellerive Dr
Richland, WA 99352.Find your purpose in our Restaurant!Whether
you're an experienced waiter, waitress, restaurant server or a teen
just starting a career, all you need is a passion for serving to be
successful at Bonaventure. Being a Server with Bonaventure allows
you to do the work you enjoy and create unique and lasting
relationships with residents on a daily basis while making sure one
of their most basic needs are met. - You'll also learn valuable on
the job skills to help you grow and enhance your career. - Come
grow with us and make a difference in a resident's life today. - Be
the Hero in someone's story by joining Team Bonaventure today. -Top
reasons to work at Bonaventure
- High Starting Wage - From $16.25
- Health Benefits - Medical and dental coverage with a minimum of
30 hours worked per week.
- Flexible Spending Account - For Healthcare and Day Care
- Retirement - Generous 401k matching program.
- Professional Growth - We provide on the job paid training. In
addition, we provide paid education assistance and career
advancement thru promotions to qualified individuals.
- Continuing Education Reimbursement - Online education
opportunities and wage increases based upon completed courses.
- Paid Time Off - To have fun, take care of yourself and your
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) - All PPE is included for
your safety which is our top priority.
- Training - We offer paid training for our Serving Team! -What
does a Server do for Bonaventure?These positions are critical
within our restaurant. In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting in the preparation of some menu items.
- Serving and/or delivering meals to residents in a prompt and
- Cleaning the kitchen and resident dining rooms. -Qualifications
- English language required.
- Food Handlers Card (preferred).
- Must pass criminal background check and drug test. -Bonaventure
of Tri-CitiesOur beautiful state-of-the-art senior living community
provides assisted living, licensed boarding home care, and
independent living. - We provide in home health care to residents
in our community. - We are not a nursing home. - We are immediately
hiring so apply today. - -Why Work for Bonaventure Senior LivingNot
all senior living communities are created equal. At Bonaventure,
one of our main guiding philosophies is "you can never go wrong
doing the right thing." This means that we are committed to caring
for our residents and our team members.Bonaventure is dedicated to
providing an -exceptional senior lifestyle. Bonaventure's
consistent success has been based upon a simple formula: engaged
satisfied residents and happy team members.Bonaventure Senior
Living associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment,
comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that
comes from working for a company with exceptional service. We
represent a culture of respect, gratitude, and empowerment. If you
are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others,
Bonaventure Senior Living is your perfect match.
Keywords: Bonaventure Senior Living, Richland , Server - Bonaventure of Tri-Cities, Other , Richland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!