Company: Holiday Inn Richland
Posted on: May 24, 2023
*What knowledge, skills and abilities do I need to have? (the must-haves)*
- Ability to perform lightweight housecleaning: mopping, vacuuming, dusting, and scrubbing.
- Ability to multi-task, follow through and re-prioritize well to meet deadlines.
- Ability to communicate and develop an effective working relationship with fellow associates, managers, outside representatives, agencies, and Red Lion guests.
- Ability to deal professionally, courteously and tactfully with the public and coworkers.
- Ability to read, write and communicate effectively with others.
*What are the essential functions?*
- Unload and load housekeeping carts with supplies.
- Clean the Hotel guest rooms and bathrooms.
- Change linen and terry in guest rooms.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the hotel public areas.
- Show them you CAN, show them you CARE; following all essential principles in the Little Red Book.
- Have passion for service; like taking care of others; and provide that friendly above and beyond service to Your customers
- The listed items may not be the only duties performed in this position - there will be other duties as assigned.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $16.00 per hour
* Employee discount
* Flexible schedule
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Evening shift
* Overnight shift
* Housekeeping: 1 year (Preferred)
* Day Shift (Preferred)
* Night Shift (Preferred)
* Overnight Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: In person
Keywords: Holiday Inn Richland, Richland , Room Attendant, Other , Richland, Washington
here to apply!