RN - Registered Nurse
Company: Anovaworks PLLC
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Description:Our Company AnovaWorks is leading the way for
innovative occupational health care. We are focused on building
trusting relationships and bringing accessible, quality,
empathy-based health care to the workforce for both the employer
and the employee.? We are driven by the opportunity to bring
evidence-based, innovative, quality health care to the companies we
serve and their employees. If you would like to work with an
innovative company that is modernizing medicine to make health care
more accessible, then this is your chance to be a part of our
growing AnovaWorks team! The Position As an RN - Registered Nurse
you will focus on providing high quality patient care in Employee
Health services at a clinic in the Tri-Cities area. You will
provide independent professional nursing evaluation, diagnoses, and
therapeutic intervention of the working client regarding both
work-related and personal health and psychosocial issues. Our RN -
Registered Nurse will also be a part of promoting employee health
and safety. What is required? Critical thinking skills, acute
diagnostic abilities, and willingness to learn our unique system of
practice. Challenging? Yes. And extremely rewarding.Requirements:A
qualified RN will be able to perform the following duties
- The RN - Registered Nurse performs tasks independently, within
legal scope of practice or under provider direction over TM.
- The RN - Registered Nurse provides high quality occupational
health and safety services efficiently. Refers patients to clinic,
emergency departments or personal providers as needed.
- The RN - Registered Nurse accurately triages workplace
injuries/illnesses and provides appropriate nursing
- The RN - Registered Nurse performs basic physical examinations,
relays findings to patients and providers.?
- The RN - Registered Nurse provides safety/health assessments of
the worksite and develops/presents abatement plans to
- The RN - Registered Nurse is familiar with the work processes
and safety/health hazards at each on-site location.
- The RN - Registered Nurse provides occupational health
surveillance testing including, but not limited to, pulmonary
function testing, respirator fit testing, audiometry, vision
screening, alcohol/drug screening, venipuncture, blood specimen
- The RN - Registered Nurse develops and implements health/safety
promotion strategies for the individual and group. The RN should
have the following qualifications:
- Minimum: 2+ years Registered Nursing experience required.
- Occupational health nursing, walk-in clinic, or emergency
department experience preferred.The RN should have the following
- Current, valid Washington state Registered Nurse or other state
- Current basic cardiac life support and first aid certification.
BENEFITS - Medical, Dental & Vision - 401(k)/ matching - Medical,
Dental & Vision - Employee assistance program - Life insurance -
Supplemental Insurance - Holiday pay and Paid time off - Continuing
Medical Education PM22 PI201006232
Keywords: Anovaworks PLLC, Richland , RN - Registered Nurse, Other , Richland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!