Company: CRH Plc.
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Job ID: 476467 American Rock Products., a CRH company, is a
member of the CRH West Division family, values a culture of growth,
development, and internal promotion. We are a dynamic,
growth-oriented, national aggregate, asphalt, concrete, and
construction family of companies. For over 80 years, we have worked
to be the preferred source of quality rock products, concrete,
asphalt paving, and construction services. We have been recognized
by numerous organizations for our commitment to safety, customer
service, and innovation. Position Overview Whether you're looking
for an opportunity to break into the construction industry, or
looking for the next step in your career, our team can provide you
with a fun and challenging opportunity to grow with an industry
leader. In this role, you'll operate a cat dozer, heavy duty haul
trucks and loaders. You'll work with a team on projects big and
small as we work together to build our communities. We work hard,
and we have fun doing it! If you're someone that likes to see the
visible results of your hard work each day, working outdoors,
running equipment and being a part of building something, this is
the career path for you. Limited experience? No worries! We'll
assist with training to provide you with the skills you need to be
successful. If you've got the drive, we'll help you to reach your
goals. Starting Wage Range: $20-$22/hr DOE w/ potential for
overtime. Wage Scale for Position: $20-$26/hr DOE w/ potential for
overtime. Note: Wage scale for position is the full wage scale an
individual can make based on performance, experience, and seniority
throughout their time at the company. Company Benefits: * Family
Culture - We treat our team like family
* Generous Paid Time Off
* 401k with 5% company match & profit sharing
* Potential for Overtime
* Opportunities for Internal Mobility
* Professional Development Opportunities
* Training Provided
* Tuition Reimbursement Program - We'll assist with continuing
education that aligns with your career goals
* Employee Assistance Program
* Company Paid Life Insurance
* Short- & Long-Term Disability
* Earn More with our Employee Referral Program
* Company Discounts on products, goods, services, electronics,
automotive, travel & more!
* Opportunities for Community Engagement Key Responsibilities
(Essential Duties and Functions) * Operate equipment safely and
efficiently by utilizing equipment within its designed
* Operate cat dozer, loader and heavy duty haul trucks
* Perform minor servicing and maintenance or refer major problems
to the supervisor.
* Keep machines cleaned and maintained.
* Travel to and from various locations.
* Assist labor crew including shoveling, raking, etc.
* Routinely assist other members of the work force in different
areas of production.
* Take action to avoid potential hazards or obstructions.
* Other tasks and duties as assigned to meet business needs.
* Regular and timely attendance.
* Participate in and promote an inclusive work environment.
* Assist in locations ranging from Richland, WA to Pendleton, OR
Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must
be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Education/Experience * High school diploma or general education
degree (GED) preferred.
* Previous construction or related experience preferred.
Knowledge/Skill Requirements * Must have a current and valid
driver's license. CDL a plus but not required.
* Ability to read and comprehend blueprints, site specifications,
simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
* Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of
measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Work
Requirements * Safety minded professional who demonstrates good
performance, attendance, and punctuality.
* Demonstrates the ability to work independently, without direct
* Demonstrates the willingness to work overtime and
weekends/holidays as needed.
* Demonstrates the willingness to learn and work a variety of job
* Demonstrates the ability to work and communicate well with
supervisor, plant personnel, and other employees.
* Demonstrates the ability to conform to and maintain OSHA, MSHA,
DOT and all other company or state rules and regulations.
* Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
detailed, but uninvolved written or oral instructions
* Must pass pre-employment physical exam and pre-employment
controlled substance testing. Work Environment: The work
environment characteristics described here are representative of
those an employee encounters while performing the essential
functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions. * Regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts, outside
weather conditions and vibration. The employee is frequently
exposed to wet and/or humid conditions.
* The noise level in the work environment is usually loud. The
statements included in this job description are not intended to be
all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria
necessary to successfully perform the job. Other duties may be
assigned as required. Requirements for this job are subject to
modification by the Company and its designees, and reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions. What CRH Offers You * Highly
competitive base pay
* Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits
* Group retirement savings program
* Health and wellness programs
* A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and
internal promotion About CRH CRH has a long and proud heritage. We
are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional
companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family.
CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows
you to work in a small company environment while having the career
opportunities of large international organization. If you're up for
a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and
apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our
official employment application. Please complete your online
profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system
allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you
for your interest! American Rock Products, a CRH Company, is an
Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this
link. Date Posted: Jan 12, 2023
Keywords: CRH Plc., Richland , Equipment Operator, Other , Richland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!