Company: Home Instead- Corporate
Posted on: November 19, 2022
Care Coordinator with Home Instead
Home Instead is looking for a caring and motivated individual to
join our team as a Care Coordinator. This individual will provide
the highest quality service to clients and families with emphasis
on creating extraordinary relationships. This position requires
working independently as a part of a team to uphold the core values
of Home Instead.
- Reflect the core values of Advent Care , (d.b.a. an
independently owned and operated Home Instead franchise).
- Motivated to provide care options and services for local
seniors and Veterans.
- Meet with potential clients and family members to discuss their
needs and provide solutions in the form of a service plan.
- Conduct Service Inquiries and Care Consultations as needed
following the consultative sales process
- Maintain ongoing communication and a consistent follow-up
schedule with potential clients and families who have yet to commit
- Work with other team members to coordinate various aspects of a
- Conduct client/CAREGiver introductions with every new client
and with every new CAREGiver.
- Create and maintain client and responsible party records
documenting all quality assurance meetings.
- Plan and execute a schedule that ensures each client has at
minimum one quality assurance visit per quarter.
- Recognize and pursue opportunities to modify service plans to
best support the ongoing needs of clients through a quality
- Demonstrate open and effective communication with clients,
family members, our wonderful CAREGivers, referral providers/care
providers, community members, office colleagues, Human Resource
manager (direct supervisor), and local franchise owners.
- Work with clients and their families on the various issues that
may arise to ensure they are getting resolution to issues as well
as receiving the services needed.
- Maintain regular attendance at the office to execute job
- Participate in on-call rotation, weeknights, and one weekend
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics
codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within
the team.Secondary Responsibilities:
- Participate as needed in all CAREGiver meetings.
- Conduct Family Education sessions as needed.
- Perform any and all other functions deemed
- Degree and/or applicable experience preferred.
- Experience in home care, health care, hospice or senior-related
industry required, an equivalent combination of education and work
experience may be considered.
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
- Caring and compassionate service attitude.Knowledge, Skills and
- Must have an understanding of and uphold the policies and
procedures established by Advent Care, (d.b.a. an independently
owned and operated Home Instead franchise).
- Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication
skills and the ability to listen effectively.
- Must have the ability to work independently, maintain
confidentiality of information and meet deadlines.
- Must demonstrate effective interpersonal skills as well as
sound judgment and good decision-making skills.
- Must demonstrate discretion, integrity and fair-mindedness
consistent with office standards, practices, policies and
- Must demonstrate knowledge of the senior care industry.
- Must have the ability to organize and prioritize daily,
monthly, quarterly and yearly work.
- Must have the ability to establish good working relationships
with the franchise owner, office colleagues, CAREGivers and the
community we serve.
- Must have the ability to present a professional appearance and
- Must have the ability to operate office equipment.
- Must be patient and congenial on the telephone and in
- Must have computer skills and be proficient in Excel, Word,
- Must have the availability to work evenings or weekends as
needed to meet the needs of clients.
- Must have the ability to perform duties in a professional
- Must have the ability to work as a part of a team.
- Must have the ability to commute daily to meet with client's
and their families.If interested please apply with your cover
letter addressed to Nickie Kelso, Operations Manager.
--Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact this job
"Home Instead is more than just a company that provides non-medical
services to help seniors remain at home. It is a company that has
the opportunity to improve the quality of life for aging Americans.
Our Client Care Coordinators play a leading role in ensuring that
our clients get the vital help they need." Paul Hogan, Founder of
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and
Care Coordinator with Home Instead Home Instead is looking for a
caring and motivated individual to join our team as a Care
Keywords: Home Instead- Corporate, Richland , Care Coordinator, Other , Richland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!