Company: City of Richland
Posted on: November 16, 2022
Under the direction of the Maintenance & Operations Supervisor or
designee, performs skilled installation, construction, maintenance,
and repair of the City's electrical utility distribution and
transmission systems. Prepares and updates reports and records,
including updating work order maps. Subject to 24-hour callout for
The expected regular work schedule will be 4 - 10 hour shifts per
Click here to view the complete job description to include
essential functions and working conditions.
* High school diploma or GED.
* Valid Journey Lineworker Certification.
* Valid driver's license with a Class "A" CDL.
* First Aid, CPR, and Flagger Certifications within three (3)
months of hire date.
* Three (3) or more years of experience working with underground
cable and terminations.
* Three (3) or more years of experience using hot sticks.
* Ability to operate assigned equipment such as a bucket truck,
boom truck, backhoe, and overhead and underground wire pulling
* Knowledge of O.S.H.A. and W.I.S.H.A. regulations and policies and
procedures applicable to assigned tasks.
* Knowledge of project management cost and schedule controls.
* Ability to operate a computer system in a windows based
environment with knowledge of Microsoft Office Software.
Final selection will be based on overall qualifications, oral board
interview, background/reference check, and pre-employment physical
commensurate to the position, to include DOT drug & alcohol
Keywords: City of Richland, Richland , Journey Lineworker, Other , Richland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!