Front Office Coordinator
Company: Home Instead
Posted on: September 12, 2022
Home Instead is looking for a caring and motivated individual to
join our team as a Front Office Coordinator. This important role
will represent Home Instead and able to make a strong first
impression and interact with various audiences: clients, our
wonderful Care Professionals, and potential applicants looking to
join the Home Instead family.This position will work with the Home
Instead team to recruit, hire, and retain Care Professionals,
represent our company in the local community, and provide support
to the Operations Manager in various administrative and Human
Resources related functions.
Primary Responsibilities are not limited to the following:
- Meet with potential applicants to determine position
suitability as a Home Instead Care Professional.
- Coach and love on Care Professionals so they feel supported and
- Assist new Care Professionals through the hiring process and
- Maintain regular attendance to execute job
- Participate in on-call rotation, weeknights, and/ or one
weekend per month. Education/Experience/Other Requirements:
- A background in senior-related industry, Human Resources, or
applicable administrative work experience is preferred but not
required. An equivalent combination of education and work
experience will be considered. -
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
- Have a passion for serving local seniors and Veterans.
- Ability to demonstrate &ldquocustomer first" prioritization
of activities and attitude.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and sometimes under
pressure with high call volume.
- Be organized, attention to detail oriented, a self-starter and
able to multi-task and follow through.
- Willing to learn and grow personally and professionally
&ndash career path opportunities available.
- Honest, dependable, and reliable.
- Professionalism and confidentiality is essential. -
- Ability to oversee needs of the office are met such as maintain
office supplies and inventory for Care Professionals.
- Establish good working relationships with the direct
supervisor, office colleagues, Care Professionals, community
members, and the local franchise owners. If interested please apply
with your cover letter addressed to Nickie Kelso, Operations
--Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job
--do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
-Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and
Thank you and we look forward to welcoming a new member to our Home
Instead -team! Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned
Keywords: Home Instead, Richland , Front Office Coordinator, Other , Richland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!