Social Worker Supervisor
Company: Chaplaincy Health Care
Posted on: July 31, 2022
To serve in the supervisor role as an active advisor, consulting
with the Social Work staff. This includes assessing each program,
developing and revising the scope, mentoring, reviewing policies
and procedures of each program, and monitoring performance metrics.
The supervisor possesses the ability to see patients and for
coverage or in times of high census. Supervision is to be provided
on a regular basis with documentation as to the nature and scope of
- Graduate of an accredited school of social work; Master's degree
in Social Work required. Accredited by the CSWE.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to work cooperatively with others and function as a team
- Leadership skills, including the ability to teach and coach
others and maintain accountability.
- Ability to communicate effectively with, and respond
appropriately to, patients, clients, community members and their
families, and others in both routine and crisis situations.
- Ability to write clearly, concisely and legibly.
- Ability to organize tasks and manage time effectively.Please see
HR for Job Description
Keywords: Chaplaincy Health Care, Richland , Social Worker Supervisor, Other , Richland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!