Dentist - Richland,WA
Company: Willamette Dental Group
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Minimum first year guarantee of $175K - $195K based on
experience.Competitive, performance driven compensation + $25K
location differential. Offering up to $30K signing/relocation
advances and $50K in-house loan repayment for a 2-year
commitment.Refer a Dentist and earn $5K referral bonus!To learn
more about how Willamette Dental Group is keeping our employees
safe, please visit Willamette Dental Group seeks a General Dentist
who incorporates empathy, kindness and a patient-centered care
delivery approach with every patient. Its what we are known for,
and how we have built our reputation of having providers and
offices rated very highly on patient satisfaction surveys. For more
information visit .
- We are a group of providers and a dental insurance carrier. As
an Accountable Care Organization youll focus on engaging your
patient through education so that you will positively impact their
- Our evidence-based scientific approach allows you to focus on
the necessary treatment for your patients. No production goals,
quotas or pressure to sell dentistry.
- Youll work in a collaborative environment with multiple General
Dentists and Specialists, as well as receive mentorship and/or
provide mentorship to others as you grow in your position.
- Youll work with a highly trained team of patient care
advocates, dental hygienists, and dental assistants, utilizing them
to their fullest scope of practice (per state requirements).
- Youll have freedom to diagnose and treatment plan your own
- DDS or DMD from an accredited dental university.
- General Practice Residency OR Advanced Education in General
- Active state license and BLS.
- Nitrous Oxide credentials required.Current government mandates
require full COVID vaccination status, or lawful exemption status,
for all persons, including student externs, who will be working or
present in an Oregon or Washington health care facility.A pending
federal government mandate may require other individuals to attain
full COVID vaccination status, lawful exemption status or weekly
COVID testing. These rules will be implemented as required by the
law.Quarantine may be required for persons working or present in a
health care facility, experiencing signs or symptoms of COVID
infection or after being exposed to someone who is COVID
positive.Willamette Dental follows requirements and precautions for
COVID issued by OSHA, CDC and other agencies of the state and
- A stable, dentist-owned private company with an eye on the
- A team oriented multi-specialty group practice in a
collaborative work environment with other providers.
- Annual guaranteed compensation with possible sign-on and
- Performance driven culture with incentive to provide
compassionate quality care to your patients.
- Excellent benefits, including paid time off, professional
leave, 401K with generous company match, and medical, dental,
vision, life, disability, and malpractice insurances.
- State license and DEA reimbursement.
- Thorough employee orientation, onboarding, and continuing
- A culture of inclusivity and respect in line with our core
values of Health, Compassion, Innovation and Integrity.
- Supportive community outreach dollars and encouragement to
- A provider and employer of choice in the dynamic and beautiful
Northwest for 50 years.
- Dental insurance + providers in over 50 general and specialty
offices in OR, WA and ID.
- Dedicated to proactive care in order to facilitate the best
Willamette Dental Group is an equal opportunity employer.
We evaluate qualified candidates without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, veteran status and other protected
characteristics.This job description is not meant to be an
all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities, but constitutes
a general definition of the positions scope and function in the
company.This position may be exposed to PHI in the course of
his/her duties, and will handle protected information (PHI) in a
manner consistent with the Health Insurance Portability and
Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA).INDR1
Keywords: Willamette Dental Group, Richland , Dentist - Richland,WA, Other , Richland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!