Meal Service Representative *$2,000 Sign-on Bonus*
Company: Pacific Medical Centers
Posted on: January 10, 2022
"Apply Today! Applicants that meet qualifications will receive a
text with some additional questions from our Modern system"
Kadlec has an exciting opportunity for a full-time variable shift
Meal Service Representative to join our growing Nutrition Services
team located in Richland, Washington!
$2,000 Sign-on Bonus for eligible external candidates who meet all
conditions for payment - this is in addition to the fantastic
benefits and compensation package offered by Providence that begin
on your first day of employment.
* Current Food Handler's Permit
* ServSafe Certification
* 6 months public interaction/interface experience
* 6 months modified diet experience
* Bi-lingual or multi-lingual skills
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
As a Meal Service Representative you will deliver meal trays and
nourishment to patients; educate patients on room service ordering
system; resolve meal related problems and provide timely response
to patient menu requests; perform clinical nutrition functions;
assist, when needed, with cold food tray set-up; and performs other
duties as assigned.
* Demonstrate and sustain compliance with the Caregiver
Expectations and Code of Conduct.
* Understand and adhere to food handling safety rules and
* Act as liaison between patients and nutrition services,
establishing a positive relationship with the patients.
* Maintain patient confidentiality in accordance with HIPAA
* Follow Occupational Health & Safety (OSHA) regulations for
entering and serving isolation rooms and uses proper donning and
* Apply knowledge of modified diets appropriately during food
production and service.
* Provide tray assistance as needed by opening food containers and
packages for patients.#06022021
Keywords: Pacific Medical Centers, Richland , Meal Service Representative *$2,000 Sign-on Bonus*, Other , Richland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!