Field Service Foreman - Pasco,WA
Company: Clean Harbors
Posted on: January 9, 2022
Clean Harbors is currently seeking a Field Service Foremen for our
Pasco, WA location. They will be responsible for the supervision of
a crew and the performance of tasks associated with hazardous waste
clean-up, site-remediation, equipment decontamination and handling
of hazardous materials.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
* Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5;
* Competitive wages;
* Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time
* Group 401K with company matching component;
* Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
* Positive and safe work environments;
* Opportunities for growth and development for all stages of your
* Ensure that Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times;
* Organize crews, delegates job responsibilities and verifies that
the appropriate equipment is available and on-site to complete the
* Complete and submit daily work sheets for proper billing to
* Train and mentor Field Technicians;
* Report all work-related accidents/incidents to their
* Assist with emergency on-call work, this includes weekends and
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
* 2+ years of environmental field service operations, construction,
manufacturing, or similar industry experience;
* 2+ years of supervisory or management experience;
* Knowledge of chemicals and hazardous waste;
* Ability to travel overnight up to 85% of the time;
* Ability to be on-call for emergency response situations;
* Valid driver's license and clean driving record.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply
online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and
industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico
and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean
Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and
industrial services. We solve tough problems through innovation and
proven methodology - come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team;
however only those that complete the online application and meet
the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Richland , Field Service Foreman - Pasco,WA, Other , Richland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!