Manager - Clinical Nutrition
Company: Pacific Medical Centers
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Kadlec has an exciting opportunity for a Manager Clinical
Nutrition to join our growing Dieticians team located in Richland,
Shift Details: Full time, 1.0, Days
- Bachelor's Degree related to human nutrition or dietetics from
an accredited educational institution.
- Completion of a dietetic internship or equivalent experience
accredited by the Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics .
- 2 years of healthcare supervisory experience.
- 3 years of registered dietician experience
- Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics registration (RD)
- CDE, CNSC, or Board Certified Specialist preferred.
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
Under the general direction of the Executive Director of
Ancillary Services. coordinates optimal nutrition care for
inpatients and outpatients, including diabetes education
programming; Remains responsible for clinical nutrition team
development and supervision, budget planning and resource
utilization and nutrition performance improvement initiatives;
Collaborates with Nutrition Services Management Staff to provide
quality patient meal service; and performs related duties as
- Demonstrate and sustain compliance with Kadlec Caregiver
Expectations Standards of Excellence and Code of Conduct.
- Develop department budget, control and monitor expenses within
the budget; Assure appropriate resources are available while
maintaining fiscal responsibility.
- Collaborate with Human Resources on personnel issues including
completing requisitions, interviewing, hiring, and following
hospital policy on constructive counseling and progressive
- Supervise, direct, and coordinate personnel.
- Ensure appropriate staff competencies are maintained
(licensure, certification, orientation, mandatory training
- Monitor qualification and competence of staff; Assess staff
learning needs; and facilitate development and achievement of
personal performance and development goals and activities.
- Lead inpatient & outpatient clinical nutrition department
performance improvement activities.
- Supervise, direct, and coordinate diabetes and nutrition
education programming for inpatients and outpatients on an
individual basis and/or by way of a group.
- Develop and maintain nutrition care policies and procedures and
assure staff compliance.
- Assure daily access to clinical nutrition and diabetes
Keywords: Pacific Medical Centers, Richland , Manager - Clinical Nutrition, Other , Richland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!