RN - South Richland Primary Care
Company: Pacific Medical Centers
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Kadlec has an exciting opportunity for a Registered Nurse to
join our growing Kadlec Clinic South Richland Primary Care team
located in Richland, Washington!
Shift Details: Full time, 1.0, 8-hour day shift
- Graduation from an accredited nursing program
- Current WA State RN Licensure required.
- Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider BLS
- Recent nursing experience.
- Telephone triage experience.
- Bi-lingual or multi-lingual skills preferred.
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
Under the general direction of the Practice
Manager/Administrator and/or the Provider, perform a variety of
duties involved in providing patient care in a clinical setting and
perform a variety of tasks relative to assigned area of
responsibility. This position may require floating to other
- Embrace Planetree Philosophy to provide a safe, comfortable,
therapeutic patient centered environment.
- Understand, embrace, and instill the Kadlec Clinic Guiding
- Provide telephone triage for patients calling in with questions
- Conduct nurse visits for patients needing vaccinations, blood
pressure checks, etc.
- Demonstrate ability to recognize and assess emergency needs of
patients and initiate appropriate emergent procedures as
- Evaluate patient and family understanding of treatment plan
and/or instructions, completion of all necessary forms and orders
and discuss any concerns or questions with the Provider.
- Maintain appropriate aseptic technique for preparation,
procedures and administration of medications.
Keywords: Pacific Medical Centers, Richland , RN - South Richland Primary Care, Other , Richland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!