CNA - Resource Team
Company: Pacific Medical Centers
Posted on: June 11, 2021
Kadlec has an exciting opportunity for a Certified Nursing
Assistant to join our growing Resource team located in Richland,
Shift Details: Part-Time, 0.6 FTE (24 hours per week), variable
Apply Today! Applicants that meet qualifications will receive a
text with some additional questions from our Modern system.
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
As a Certified Nursing Assistant you perform a variety of tasks
to assist professional nursing personnel in providing patient care
in an assigned area.
- Assist professional nursing staff with daily care of patients
by performing basic technical and non-technical tasks under
direction and supervision.
- Provide a.m. to p.m. care; e.g., bathing patient, peri-care,
personal care; makes bed, changes gown. Adheres to department
procedures and standards.
- Measure and record vital signs (temperature, pulse, and blood
pressure), height and weight. Measures and records fluid and food
intake and output. Documents information following department
- Prepare patients for meals, assists in feeding patients, if
necessary. Distribute water and other nourishments according to the
- Prepare room and bed for receiving patient, assuring a clean
and safe environment. Continue to observe patient's environment to
ensure safety and comfort.
- Perform treatment procedures such as surgical skin preparations
and application of ice packs and heat following department
procedure and standards.
- Communicate effectively with patients, families and staff
demonstrating a positive and caring attitude; demonstrates
sensitivity to patient's emotional, social and mental health
- Recognize and report abnormal signs and symptoms of common
diseases and conditions.
- Demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care
appropriate to the age of patients served on the department/unit as
outlined in established procedures.
- Adhere to standard policies as outlined in the unit related to
infection control, fire and safety, hazardous chemicals, personnel
policies and departmental procedures and standards.
- Transport sealed, pre-packaged procedure trays that contain
sharps and non-narcotic medications for the purpose of stocking
rooms in the department (example - Lumbar puncture tray).
- Respond within 60 minutes when called into work after being
- Provide age appropriate care.
- Participate in unit and hospital wide quality improvement
activities in order to improve patient care and comply with
regulatory groups such as Leapfrog and Core Measures.
- Perform glucose checks.
- Perform (or may perform) finger or heel sticks.
- GED or High School Diploma from an accredited educational
- Current WA State CNA Licensure required.
- Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider BLS
- Completion of a Washington State approved Certified Nursing
Assistant program preferred.
- 1 year experience in a patient care setting preferred.
- Bi-lingual or multi-lingual skills preferred.
Keywords: Pacific Medical Centers, Richland , CNA - Resource Team, Other , Richland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!