Senior Practice Manager - Senior Clinic
Company: Pacific Medical Centers
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Kadlec has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Practice Manager
to join our growing Senior Clinic teams located in Richland &
Shift details: Full-Time, 1.0, Exempt. Day Shift
- Bachelor's Degree in from an accredited educational
- Five (5) years healthcare management experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Healthcare Administrator or
Nursing from an accredited educational institution.
- Five (5) years practice management experience.
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
As a Senior Manager Practice you will implement and be
accountable to the Practice Operations Council (POC) and the
Administrative Director. Working with the POC, the Practice
Administrator has responsibility and accountability for the
performance of the assigned practice. Remains responsible for
physician relations, communications, management of all non-provider
staff (clinical matters will include direction from the affected
provider), practice revenue cycle management, Site-Specific Action
Plans (SSAPs), physical clinic, operations, education and training,
supply inventory, etc. Along with this authority comes the
responsibility for financial performance, quality indicators, and
patient satisfaction of assigned practice.
The Practice Administrator manages a practice of 10 or more
Providers and/or has multi-site locations or manages a specialty.
The Practice Administrator position requires complex management
skills and has direct accountability for the following factors:
Operating Commitments, SSAP's, Patient Satisfaction, staff
management and provider engagement.
- Caregivers are expected to honor the Mission, Vision and Values
and adhere to the Code of Conduct, Caregiver Expectations, policies
and standards of their organization. Must embrace the Planetree
Philosophy to provide a safe, comfortable, therapeutic,
- Understand, embrace, and instill the Kadlec's Mission, Vision
- Remain directly accountable for the following factors:
Operating Commitments, SSAPs, Patient Satisfaction, staff
management and provider engagement.
- Operations Management:
- Oversee daily management and collaboration of a physician
practice site or multiple physician practice sites.
- Provide management, guidance and training to staff in daily
practice operations. Performs duties of clinic staff when necessary
to maintain practice operations.
- Motivate staff and organizes day-to-day activity of clinic.
Ensures scheduling of staff to promote provider productivity as
well as to promote high clinical quality, high service quality,
operational and financial viability, and to ensure appropriate
patient access to practice.
- Purchase supplies and ensures proper value for funds expended.
Evaluates invoices for accuracy, codes and submits invoices to
Central A/P on a timely basis.
- Ensure accuracy of payroll submission. Ensures staffing
parameters, overtime and/or temporary personnel, are within budget.
Assists staff with payroll issues.
- Understand and assure compliance for regulatory, accreditation
and system processes.
Conduct both weekly standup and monthly staff meetings. Prepares
agendas and forwards meeting notes to Network Executive.
- Financial Management:
- Review monthly financial performance. Identifies opportunities
for improvement and works with POC to develop a SSAP to implement
necessary changes to meet operating commitments. Ensures compliance
to fiscal standards with focus on volume, payer mix, fees, customer
service initiatives, productivity, coding and documentation,
non-provider labor, building occupancy expenses, and clinical
- Works with the POC to maintain practice operating and financial
ratios to meet practice and system goals.
- Participate with POC in annual budget development, and is
accountable for practice adherence to budget and/or other fiscal
- Review point-of-service collections daily and accounts
receivable on at least a monthly basis to ensure A/R is within
established standards. Works with Billing Manager, Administrative
Director and subordinate staff to create action plans to address
variances in A/R to standards.
- Ensure subordinate staff is trained, capable and held
accountable to provide high quality care in a caring manner, as
well as for all other tasks within practice.
Ensure compliance with regulatory guidelines, accreditation
requirements and system policies/procedures for all activities
- Provide real time feedback of all non-provider support
- In partnership with the Director of Quality and Administrative
Director-Nursing Services to ensure that employees maintain
licensure and certifications as required, as well as coordinating
yearly competency evaluation as applicable.
- Collaborate with Human Resources on personnel issues including
completing requisitions, interviewing, hiring, and constructive
counseling and progressive discipline.
- Ensure appropriate staff competencies are maintained
(licensure, certification, orientation, mandatory training
- Work with the POC to interview and hire non-physician personnel
- Communicate regularly with the Director or designee that
involve staff issues, critical patient care concerns, unit staffing
changes, quality issues and other pertinent data.
Keywords: Pacific Medical Centers, Richland , Senior Practice Manager - Senior Clinic, Other , Richland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!