Student Radiologic Tech
Company: Pacific Medical Centers
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Kadlec has an exciting opportunity for a Student Radiologic Tech
to join our growing Radiology team located in Richland,
Shift Details: On call, 0.0, Variable shift
Apply Today! Applicants that meet qualifications will receive a
text message with some additional questions for you to answer from
our Modern Hire system.
- H.S. Diploma or GED and currently enrolled in an accredited
Radiologic Technology program.
- Must be eligible for Washington State licensure and ARRT
registry upon graduation.
- BLS certification.
- Current enrollment in a Rad Tech program with completion of at
least one quarter or semester of clinicals.
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
As a Student Radiologic Tech you will provide Radiologic care to
patients for the purpose of diagnosis and/or treatment of anatomic
and physiologic disorders, assists physician as required and does
related work as assigned.
- Embrace Planetree Philosophy to provide a safe, comfortable,
therapeutic patient centered environment.
- Perform routine radiographic and fluoroscopic procedures
following evaluation of the physical condition of the patient.
- Assist physicians in locating patient radiographs.
- Answer telephone and follows through as necessary.
- Assist with patient scheduling as required.
- Receive examination request and confirms it with the patient
chart or physician orders to include the appropriateness of the
procedure. Consults with the Radiologist as needed.
- Greet patient pleasantly, confirms identification and explains
examination procedure to the patient.
- Monitor patient condition and reports changes to appropriate
- Prepare patient for procedure. Readies equipment for specific
procedure to be done. Operates equipment, both fixed, portable
machines, CR, PACS and DR.
- Transfer patient to examining table, positions patient and
demonstrates sensitivity to patient's modesty.
- Adhere to all radiation safety precautions and aseptic
techniques following departmental policies and procedures.
- Process, reviews quality, and prepares PACS Images for
- Complete appropriate documentation as prescribed by the
department and for quality control activities.
- Perform transport duties as needed.
- Transport sealed, pre-packaged procedure trays that contain
sharps and non-narcotic medications for the purpose of stocking
rooms in the department (example - Lumbar puncture tray)
Keywords: Pacific Medical Centers, Richland , Student Radiologic Tech, Other , Richland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!