Home Health Care Sales - Community Homecare Outreach Representative
Company: Professional Case Management
Posted on: June 10, 2021
***Must know the tri-city area well: Kennewick , Pasco , and
Put your talents to work at PCM. Whether you work in our Home Care,
Clinical Research, Impairments, or Catastrophic Care division, you
will support our mission to deliver care and other services that
enhance the quality of life of our clients. Be a part of our
dynamic client-focused team and make a difference in your Sales
We are currently seeking an experienced Sales Representative
to grow our home healthcare business in the Tri-Cities Region. In
this position, you will work independently to increase our client
base and connect qualified individuals to PCM's in-home healthcare
The ideal candidate will:
- Create and maintain relationships with potential clients and
assigned professional accounts.
- Follow up on referral leads via phone and in-home visits.
- Assist potential clients with navigating the government's
qualification process for healthcare. Interact with independent
resources knowledgeable with the qualification process.
- Organize and participate in educational trainings, community
events, and town hall meetings.
- Distribute and maintain marketing materials at primary referral
- Be able to travel up to 25% of the time.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years of experience in consumer sales, including in-home
- Experience in planning and executing community events.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and CRM tools, preferably
- A general medical background is helpful.
For more information, contact Laura at
Laura.Roybal@procasemanagement.com or at 303- 515-7695 today to
learn more about this exciting career opportunity.
Professional Case Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Professional Case Management, Richland , Home Health Care Sales - Community Homecare Outreach Representative, Other , Richland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!