Regional Nurse Director/Administrator, Home Health - WA
Company: Professional Case Management
Posted on: June 10, 2021
This role is located in WA. Relocation available. We are
a leading home health care company and lead with our clients and
their families deserving compassionate and high-quality care.
We are seeking an experienced business-minded regional
director who enjoys a dynamic environment in which to practice
and direct an established team of caregivers, nurses, case
managers, and senior case managers.
Responsible for management and operations of the office, including
monitoring and improving the quality and appropriateness of all
Meeting clients' needs while ensuring compliance with company
policies and state regulations.
Excellent partnership and support from the corporate office and the
opportunity to grow and expand the local market presence.
Challenge yourself and apply your leadership skills to further
develop our teams through mentorship, coaching and professional
development to ensure unsurpassed service to our clients.
Partner and collaborate with recruiting and staffing departments in
ensuring the hiring and scheduling of personnel within their scope
of practice and competency, to meet client needs and complexity of
We work as a team. We do the right thing. We figure it out. We
pursue growth. We take ownership.
We offer a comprehensive salary and benefits package , relocation
package if appropriate.
- Graduate of a state-approved school of professional registered
- Current unblemished and unrestricted RN license in the state(s)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred
- Minimum of five (5) years nursing experience including in-home
- Minimum of three (3) years of management experience
- One to two (1-2) years RN Case Management experience
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), interpersonal and
leadership skills, and strong business acumen.
- Demonstrates organizational, facilitative and assertiveness
skills, flexibility and the ability to work effectively in
- Strong analytical skills and ability to summarize and present
data and statistics.
- Growth and Business Development Skilled and Minded
To learn more about this rewarding opportunity, please contact
Michelle at 303.253.7464 x.353 or at
Professional Case Management is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Professional Case Management, Richland , Regional Nurse Director/Administrator, Home Health - WA, Other , Richland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!