SURGE your career forward!! Employees at Faith Technologies grow
faster because they are a part of a nationally leading team of
electrical planners, engineers, designers and electricians.
- Your personal growth: build your career path by taking
advantage of our industry leading training and leadership
- Leverage technology through our virtual design and build
programs that offer the latest in robotic total stations, 3D
scanning, virtual and augmented reality and drone surveillance and
- Uncompromised SAFETY. When we see others in our space averaging
2.7 safety rating and ours average .42, you know that we value you
and your safety above all else.
We offer competitive, merit-based wages; career path development
and flexible and a robust benefits package that boasts everything
from paid training, tuition reimbursement and a top-notch wellness
We pride ourselves on a "Ground up Growth" mentality that puts
you in the spotlight. Becoming a member of the Faith Technologies
team means you've officially put yourself in the driver's seat of
your career. Through our career development and continued education
programs, you'll have options to position yourself for success.
Faith is a "Merit to the Core" organization, and we pride
ourselves on our ability to reward and recognize top
The Journeyman Electrician I is responsible for electrical
installations, troubleshooting, and maintenance within the
commercial and industrial settings.
Education: Completion of an apprenticeship or equivalent work
experience (8,000 hours)
Work Schedule: Between the hours of 6 am to 6 pm, Monday through
Friday. May vary based on customer demands and can include, but is
not limited to: nights, weekends, and holidays.
- All previous classification requirements must be continually
- Maintains current licensing and training requirements.
- Analyzes blueprints effectively and utilizes such information
- Installs, maintains, and/or troubleshoots basic electrical
systems in compliance with the National Electric Code (NEC).
- Demonstrates ability to layout conduit systems, various
lighting systems, basic control systems, and feeders.
- Participates in toolbox talks, safety audits, and related
- Provides technical assistance to other field employees as
- Provides direction, training, and mentorship to
- Installs conduit systems, various lighting systems, and basic
- Installs motor feeders and makes standard motor
- Works as a member of a cohesive team while demonstrating
ability to work without direct supervision.
- Cleans and maintains job site, tools, and vehicles.
- Maintains compliance with all OSHA, Faith Technologies, and
customer-specific safety requirements along with immediately
identifying, correcting, and/or reporting any unsafe acts,
conditions, or incidents in a timely manner.
- Actively participates in Faith's hiring referral and mentoring
program, as appropriate.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
The job description and responsibilities described are intended
to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's
ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be
construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities,
skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be
assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate.
Note: The ability to effectively communicate in the English
language is required. This includes the ability to understand the
spoken and written word as well as speak in English.
BENEFITS ARE THE GAME CHANGER
Faith Technologies enriches the lives of its employees through
industry-leading total rewards. Our compensation, benefits, time
off, and wellness programs are designed to reward individual
results that create team success, improve financial security for
our employees and their families, and encourage healthy lifestyles.
As an eligible employee*, your programs will include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Drug Insurance
- Company-Paid Life and Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Award-Winning Wellness Program and Incentives
- 401(k) Retirement & 401(a) Profit Sharing Plans
- Paid Time Off
- Performance Incentives/Bonuses
- Tuition Reimbursement
- And so much more
- Note: Regular, full-time employees are eligible for Faith
Technologies' benefit programs.
Faith Technologies is one of the largest, privately-held
electrical planning, design and engineering contractors in the
United States. We stand strong in our values as we work to Create
World Class Opportunities to Succeed through:
- Uncompromised focus on keeping people SAFE.
- Building TRUST in everything we do.
- REDEFINING what's possible.
- Rewarding individual results that create TEAM SUCCESS.
If you're ready to learn more about growing your career with us,
Faith Technologies, Inc. is an Affirmative Action Employer/Equal
Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national