Quality Assurance Specialist
Company: Wastren Advantage, Inc.
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Veolia Nuclear Solutions Federal Services has immediate part
time openings for a QA Specialist Data Validators at their Richland
WA office. The individual will be responsible for assisting with
the validation of final laboratory data packages according to
established Quality Assurance Management Plans.
The data validator position is a part time / on demand and would
be ideal for retired/semi-retired employee. This job is eligible
- Review and validate environmental laboratory data in an
organized and concise manner, consistent with and as prescribed by
corporate and US EPA data validation standard operating procedures,
quality assurance project plans, and published analytical
- Take direction and execute assignments
- BS degree in chemistry or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of laboratory experience in inorganic,
organic and radiochemistry.
- Able to review environmental laboratory data for completeness;
correctness; compliance against the analytical methods; and
usability utilizing corporate data validation standard operating
procedures, US EPA data validation guidelines, and Quality
Assurance Project Plans.
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects
Desired or Preferred Qualifications:
- Familiarity with US EPA methods for the sampling, preparation
and analysis of environmental samples; instrumental laboratory
analysis experience strongly preferred (GCMS, GC, ICP, ICPMS, GEA,
- Effective communication and collaboration skills.
- Computer literate capable of performing tasks such as data
presentation, evaluation in spreadsheets; compose correspondence;
email management; and preparation of reports/documents using
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment or
independently as required.
Keywords: Wastren Advantage, Inc., Richland , Quality Assurance Specialist, Other , Richland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!