Respiratory Care Practitioner *Relocation Assistance Available*
Company: Pacific Medical Centers
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Kadlec Regional Medical Center has an exciting opportunity for a
Respiratory Care Practitioner to join our growing Respiratory
Therapy team located in Richland, Washington!
Shift Details: Full time, 0.9, 12-Hour Variable Shift
- Graduation from an accredited school of Respiratory
- Current WA State Respiratory Care Practitioner Licensure
- CRT or RRT required.
- Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider BLS
- ACLS, PALS, NALS (or ENCP in place of NALS) or NRP required
within 12 months of employment or after assigned to
- Bachelor's Degree in Respiratory Therapy from an accredited
- One (1) year experience as a Respiratory Care Practitioner in
an acute care medical setting
- Critical care experience
- Additional specialty certification
- Prefer bi-lingual or multi-lingual skills
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
As a Respiratory Care Practitioner you will be responsible to
see that all treatments/procedures are carried out according to the
provider orders. Respiratory therapy operates within all areas of
the medical center and assignments will be made based on skills and
abilities. Care is provided in areas of the medical center,
including but not limited to NICU, Adult ICU, Emergency Department,
Birth Center and general medicine. Respiratory Therapists may also
work in the outpatient pulmonary rehab area, as well. Pulmonary
Function Lab operates as a separate entity and requires additional
- Embrace Planetree Philosophy to provide a safe, comfortable,
therapeutic, patient-centered environment.
- Understand, embrace, and instill Kadlec's Mission, Vision and
- Provide respiratory care to patients as ordered by
- Perform routine and non-routine procedures.
- Review patient chart and physician's orders; set up equipment,
dispense medications and administer care; e.g., oxygen therapy,
airway management, resuscitation, mechanical ventilation, ECG's,
arterial/venous puncture and blood analysis and
- Respond to medical emergencies, including but not limited to,
cardiac/respiratory codes, rapid assessment teams, high risk
deliveries and trauma within the Medical Center.
- Document on the patient's chart all contacts, care given,
supplies and equipment used.
- Instruct new patient and caregivers in treatment
- Schedule treatment per patient plan of care and physician
orders and make adjustments as necessary.
- Enter patient charges for services rendered.
Keywords: Pacific Medical Centers, Richland , Respiratory Care Practitioner *Relocation Assistance Available*, Other , Richland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!