Richland Production Team Application
Company: Kaiser Aluminum Corporation
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Kaiser -- Richland produces seamless aluminum tube for Sporting
goods, aerospace and other industries. Technician Requirements:
High school graduate or equivalent with a basic understanding of
- The ability to use precision measuring tools to include tape
measures, micrometers and calipers to measure and record dimensions
of extruded tubes.
- The ability to follow established safety practices. All
employees are required to attend training and follow all safety
practices and procedures.
- The ability to operate fork trucks and building cranes.
- The ability to lift tubes up to 50 pounds. Extruded tubes vary
from 4 feet to 40 feet are lifted by one or two Technicians for
- The ability to operate wood chop saws to cut wooden battens for
bundling extruded tubes.
- The ability to operate a 30" aluminum high speed cut off saw to
cut extrusions to prescribed length prior to further processing or
- The ability to package aluminum tubes in bundles per work
instructions.The ability to follow written work instructions
- The ability to operate a hydraulic stretcher to stretch
- The ability to operate a hydraulic extrusion press.
- Operate the extrusion press and billet furnace.
- Assist in die/tool changes.
- Change quench box per work order instructions.
- Cut and inspect front and rear samples for dimensions and
- Verify alloy and heat numbers from billets.
- Enter work order information on touch screen controller.
- Record results of sample inspection on inspection sheet.
- Clean/Polish tooling to maintain extrusion surface
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
Keywords: Kaiser Aluminum Corporation, Richland , Richland Production Team Application, Other , Richland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!