Front Office Assistant - Richland Primary Care
Company: Pacific Medical Centers
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Kadlec Regional Medical Center has an exciting opportunity for a
Front Office Assistant to join our growing Kadlec Clinic Richland
Primary Care team located in Richland, Washington!
Shift Details: Full-Time, 1.0, 40 hour day shift
- H.S. Diploma or GED
- One (1) year customer service experience
- One (1) year office experience, which includes receptionist
duties within a hospital or physician office
- Bi-lingual or multi-lingual skills
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
As a Front Office Assistant you will perform a variety of office
- Demonstrate and sustain compliance with Kadlec Caregiver
Expectations Standard of Excellence and Code of Conduct.
- Understand, embrace, and instill Kadlec's Mission, Vision and
- Receive, greet and direct patients, visitors and responds to
inquiries with tact and courtesy.
- Enter new patients and existing patient's data into the
- Maintain patients' medical records and verifies accuracy.
- Verify patients' insurance, collects co-payment and provides
receipt for patient.
- Order office supplies and necessities (paper towels, soap,
etc.) and maintains appropriate level of inventory.
- Deposit cash receipts.
- Prepare, route, and verify referrals appropriately.
- Prepare Medical Records to be scanned in system.
- Prepare and sort outgoing/incoming mail and distributes
- Contact appropriate personnel for computer and building
- Operate standard office equipment such as a personal computer,
calculator, fax and copier with efficiency.
- Adhere to all Kadlec Clinic standard policies and procedures
related to infection control, fire and safety, human resources, and
- Schedule routine and new patient appointments and generates a
daily list as applicable.
- Answer/resolves billing inquiries on Kadlec Clinic accounts in
a professional and courteous manner as applicable.
- Answer the telephone, takes messages and/or refers calls as
appropriate, and as applicable.
Keywords: Pacific Medical Centers, Richland , Front Office Assistant - Richland Primary Care, Other , Richland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!