RN - Outpatient Procedures KC - Urology
Company: Pacific Medical Centers
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Kadlec Clinic has an exciting opportunity for a Registered Nurse
(RN) Outpatient Procedures to join our growing Kadlec Clinic
Urology team located in Richland, Washington!
Shift Details: Full-Time, 1.0, 40 hour day shift
- Graduation from an accredited nursing program.
- Current WA State RN Licensure required.
- Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider BLS
- Kadlec Neurosciences Outpatient Procedures RN: ACLS required
within 3 months from date of hire into the position.
- Certification in related specialty area
- Recent nursing experience.
- Bi-lingual or multi-lingual skills
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
As a Registered Nurse - Outpatient Procedures you will perform a
variety of duties involved in providing patient care in a clinical
- Demonstrate and sustain compliance with Kadlec Caregiver
Expectations Standard of Excellence and Code of Conduct.
- Understand, embrace, and instill the Kadlec Clinic Guiding
- Start IVs and manage IVs during procedures.
- Within scope of licensure and as per competency, administers
medication as directed by the Provider.
- Provide patient care during pre and post injection
- Assist health care Providers with patient exams as needed.
- Assist with a variety of outpatient procedures, exams and/or
operation of diagnostic equipment as applicable and assigned (i.e.
colposcopy, endoscopy, DEXA, ultrasound, etc.).
- Maintain appropriate aseptic technique for preparation,
procedures and administration of medications.
- Document all patient interactions in patient record accurately
- Consult and coordinates with health care Providers to assess,
plan, implement, and evaluate patient care plans.
- Prepare exam rooms, sterile instruments, equipment and
supplies, and ensure that stock of supplies is maintained.
- Perform a variety of routine clerical functions as
- Perform within limitations or scope of WA State RN
- Neuroscience Specific Job Functions:
- Administer conscious sedation (moderate sedation) per
competency under direction of provider.
- Access patients, before, during, and after administration of
sedation and provide appropriate care.
- Triage patients per specialty protocol (phone and
- Assist and coordinate with other staff to ensure appropriate
follow-up care for patients.
- Communicate promptly and effectively with team members to
insure safe and appropriate care.
- Hematology/Oncology and Rheumatology Specific Job
- Demonstrate clinical competence and knowledge of specialty
diagnosis and treatment plans.
- Administer biotherapy, antibiotics/antifungals, electrolyte
replacement, and other infusion medications; monitors patients for
side effects, adverse reaction and/or toxicity.
- Participate in Clinical trials coordinated by the Research
Department, administers research medications, and monitors side
effects and laboratory results per research protocol.
- Provide patient education by assessing educational needs,
planning, implementing and evaluating teaching programs.
- Provide telephone advice and triage to patients using a
physician approved protocol.
- Hematology/Oncology Specific Job Functions:
- Assist with a variety of outpatient procedures such as bone
marrow biopsies etc.
- Administer chemotherapy; monitors patients for side effects,
adverse reaction and/or toxicity.
- Urology Specific Job Functions:
- Perform urodynamic testing.
- Perform catheter placements.
Keywords: Pacific Medical Centers, Richland , RN - Outpatient Procedures KC - Urology, Other , Richland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!