Rideshare Program Coordinator
Company: Ben Franklin Transit
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Join a team thats going places!
Salary $23.00 35.00 Hourly
Ben Franklin Transit is hiring a RideshareProgram
Coordinator to join the Vanpool team! This
dynamicindividual will support the daily operation of the
rideshare program by aiding existing and futureclients. This
individual will have outstanding customer service skills,
comprehensive knowledge in
administrative tasks, documentation, and money handling.Minimum
Requirements: Associates Degree and 2 years of relevant
No phone calls please. BFT is an
Essential Duties & Responsibilities/KSA
- Review and approve client applications for Vanpool program;
train vanpool drivers and groups on established program policies
and procedures; respond and resolve client concerns.
- Review monthly fares and ridership reports ensuring
completeness and accuracy; process report data utilizing
specialized database software.
- Assign placement of vanpool groups to maximize efficient use of
- Coordinate scheduled and unscheduled vehicle maintenance.
- Answer inquiries about Rideshare programs; provide program
materials; direct customers to Agency website to access relevant
information, especially for carpooling.
- Process and maintain client information by utilizing
computerized system; generate reports as requested.
- Resolve issues of outstanding fees by contacting participants;
report uncollected fees to accounting.
- Ensure appropriate measures are taken to secure compound gate
- Investigate and report accidents and injuries involving Agency
vehicles; monitor driving records and follow up with rideshare
participants regarding recent driving infractions.
- Develop various correspondence, reports, marketing and training
- Work with and maintain confidential information.
- Demonstrate regular and punctual attendance.
- Other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Understand and apply general office practices and
- Understand and apply applicable laws and regulations related to
- Understand transit system investigative methods and techniques
including report documentation.
- Deal tactfully with the public; establish cooperative working
relationships with those contacted during work.
- Efficient in clerical duties such as filing, typing, faxing,
recordkeeping, and data entry.
- Utilize presentation methods for training small to large groups
- Learn new technologies, policies, procedures and guidelines
established by professional organizations and/or governing
- Utilize office equipment and other relevant technology
(software and systems) to meet business needs.
- Understand, follow, and communicate clearly and concisely, both
orally and in writing.
- Work as a team member and independently; effectively apply
organizational and time management skills; meet deadlines and
comply with Agency policies.
- Exercise sound judgment in making decisions.
- Focus on tasks and recall details; handle frequent
Keywords: Ben Franklin Transit, Richland , Rideshare Program Coordinator, Other , richland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!