Record remediation Coordinator
Company: Infotree Service Inc
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Infotree's approach to every employee and customer is based around
making a positive impact. We focus on over-servicing, continuous
improvement and a high-quality culture. We're passionate about
making successful matches for our employees and customers across
the globe. Infotree prides itself in our proven track record and
innovative culture with 100% focus on the employees and
Education Requirement -
- This position, under general supervision from peers and
management, this position is responsible coordination,
researching, evaluating, documenting and preparing records for
disposition while ensuring the records are maintained or disposed
of in accordance with procedures.
- This includes review of records and preparation of Records
Disposal Notices to ensure timely and accurate disposition and
disposal of records.
- This positions requires limited records knowledge but requires
soft skills in the area of time management, ability to learn new
functions in an expeditious manner, Ability to comprehend, evaluate
and apply numerous bases to determination of appropriate retention
- Ability to document results of evaluation activities for
historical reference in clear, unambiguous language.
- Skilled at participating in projects with minimal supervision
and asking questions when met with challenges and questions.
- Ability to communicate effectively, in written and verbal
format, with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Skilled at the use of standard MS Office applications
(e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
High School Diploma and a minimum of 4 years working with
If Interested please contact me -
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Keywords: Infotree Service Inc, Richland , Record remediation Coordinator, Other , richland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!