Company: Navarro Research and Engineering, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Navarro Research and Engineering is recruiting for a Chemist in
Navarro is a premier contractor providing high-quality technical
services to DOE, NASA, and DOD. Navarro's success is based on our
customer service focus and our well-known responsiveness and
innovation. In all we do, either in corporate management or in our
services to our clients, we seek for the most effective and
efficient approaches to provide best value to our clients.
Hanford Laboratory Management and Integration, LLC (HLMI) is
located in Richland, WA, and operates, manages, and maintains the
222-S Laboratory Complex for the Department of Energy. The HLMI
members are Navarro Research and Engineering, Inc. (Oak Ridge, TN),
and Advanced Technologies and Laboratories International
The 222-S Laboratory's primary mission is to provide analytical
support for the storage and treatment of tank waste at the Hanford
Site. These services are performed at the 222-S Laboratory Complex,
located in the 200 West Area of the Hanford Site.
Candidate must be able to qualify as a radiological worker.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Support activities of the Research and Testing Development
Organization in performing non-routine activities and studies.
- Develop new methods and conduct method qualification
- Preparing analytical reports and performing technical data
- Provide leadership and motivation in directing analytical
- Demonstrate diplomacy in working with others (subordinates,
peers, higher management levels) to obtain desired results.
Interface with groups within and outside the 222-S Laboratory,
senior management and auditors.
- Provide direction, oversight and training to chemical
- Operate under strict deadlines. Plan, organize and manage
activities in assigned areas to meet Laboratory and client
- Act as subject matter expert within assigned areas, providing
assistance to less experienced scientists, and other organizations
within the 222-S Laboratory.
- Author and perform reviews and systematic process improvements
for assigned methods, procedures and test plans.
- Function as the technical authority for assigned methods,
procedures and study areas, including person-in-charge functions
and configuration control authority.
- Participate in solid phase characterization studies by
performing polarized light microscopy testing.
- Assist in supporting DFLAW activities through glass
Keywords: Navarro Research and Engineering, Inc., Richland , Chemist, Other , Richland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!