PT - Outpatient
Company: Preferred Staffing
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Physical Therapist – Outpatient
Outpatient Facilities in Richland, WA are looking for enthusiastic
Physical Therapists to join their team for a 13-week travel
assignment with the possibility to extend. Preferred’s physical
therapists are experts in movement and function and take pride in
their ability to assess and build treatment plans amongst a diverse
Still want to hear more? Ask us about our positions and start dates
across the nation! For more information call 800-787-6787 or apply
online today! Preferred Healthcare offers competitive salary and
the best benefits in the industry. Come experience the Preferred
difference in your career today.
• PT State License
• BLS/CPR Certification
• 2 years of experience within the last 5 years
• Demonstrate clinical reasoning in synthesizing complex evaluation
data identifying diagnosis and developing a comprehensive plan of
• Perform age appropriate competency skills in area of practice and
with respect to individual patient’s problems.
• Follow intervention protocols and alter plan of care
• Discharge patient when goals have been met or medical necessity
is no longer warrants intervention.
• Work cooperatively with supervisors and peers to contribute to
the overall productivity of the team.
• Perform all duties promptly and responsibly in a competent and
What We Offer
• Competitive pay package
• Comprehensive training
• Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
• Retirement planning and savings options
• Continuing Education reimbursement
• Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
Best Benefits Position
Physical Therapy/ PT
Preferred Healthcare Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of
all individuals and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other
protected status as designated by federal, state or local law.
Keywords: Preferred Staffing, Richland , PT - Outpatient, Other , Richland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!