Hanford Contracting Support Specialist (Subcontract Closeouts - 336532
Company: ANR Group Inc
Posted on: March 10, 2020
Hanford Contracting Support Specialist (Subcontract
ANR Group Inc. provides long-term contracted staffing support to
the US Department of Energy's (DOE) Hanford nuclear environmental
cleanup site through our client, Mission Support Alliance (MSA).
MSA is a DOE Hanford Site Prime Contractor that provides essential
services and tangibles to the entire Hanford complex in support of
the overall mission.
Hanford is the largest nuclear environmental cleanup project in the
world, encompassing 586 square miles adjacent to the Columbia
River. Approximately 9,000 employees support the Hanford cleanup
mission through contractors and subcontractors. The long-term
mission of the Hanford clean-up project is to convert 56 million
gallons of liquid radioactive and chemical waste into glass for
permanent, safe storage through a process called vitrification.
This waste is a byproduct of plutonium production during World War
II and the Cold War era for use in military weapons.
The Hanford site is located in southeast Washington state
immediately north of the city of Richland. The region enjoys an
average of 300 days of sunshine annually where residents are
passionate about abundant outdoor activities, wine and vineyard
tourism and a sense of community.
The MSA Acquisition Management organization requires a full-time
Contracting Specialist to ensure subcontracts are closed in a
timely manner. This position will support the Procurement
***US Citizenship required***
RESPONSIBILITIES, TASKS AND ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Complete the contract closeout process as required by policy
and procedure and as directed.
- Obtain Buyer Technical Representative (BTR) concurrence,
Release of Claims and Contract closeout checklist and closure
- Coordination with other functional areas, including Contract
Administration, Accounts Payable and Internal Audit as
- Assist the Contract Specialist in analyzing closeout
- Interpret, analyze and summarize audit reports.
- Coordinate with Closeout Supervision and/or MSA records to
stage contract files in accordance with retention policies and
- Review closeout folders to ensure compliance.
- Assist in updating closeout policies and procedures as
- Provide additional support to Contract Specialists: issuing
solicitations, proposal evaluations and approval, award of
subcontracts of various values and complexities and other
assignments as necessary.
REQUIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree in a Business related discipline.
- Experience with Asset Suite, IDMS and Microsoft Office
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- Possess excellent organizational skills
- Previous Hanford experience
- Working knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulations
- Intermediate skill level with Microsoft Office Suite
***US Citizenship required*** Visa status (Green Card, H1-B, etc.)
does not substitute for citizenship requirement.Individuals needing
sponsorship cannot be considered due to federal regulations.
The standard weekly work schedule for this position is (Four)
10-hour work days: Monday - Thursday, 6:00 am to 4:30 pm.
Primary work locations: 1981 Snyder St., Richland, WA
GMail Users: Please monitor your Spam/Junk folders for our
Resumes must be received by 4:00 PM PST on Wednesday March 11,
Keywords: ANR Group Inc, Richland , Hanford Contracting Support Specialist (Subcontract Closeouts - 336532, Other , Richland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!