Industrial Hygienist (re-post)
Company: CH2M HILL Plateau Remediation Company (CHPRC)
Posted on: December 22, 2019
WORK SAFE, MAKE A DIFFERENCE, AND BE A PART OF HISTORY!
At CH2M Hill Plateau Remediation Company (CHPRC), located in
Richland, Washington, we are working to provide a sustainable
future for the historic Hanford area through the protection of the
Columbia River and the remediation of the Central Plateau. To
achieve our mission, we need exceptionally talented, innovative,
and driven people to help us reduce risks on the Hanford Site by
removing some of the most hazardous waste streams and facilities in
the Department of Energy (DOE) complex. If you would like to work
with a highly skilled workforce to achieve unique and challenging
goals that critically impact our environment and community, this is
your chance to be a part of our legacy!
Our Occupational Safety and Industrial Hygiene team is seeking a
professional Industrial Hygienist to provide technical and field
support for the K Basin Operation Project. Duties may include but
are not limited to the following:
* Providing subject matter expertise pertaining to industrial
hygiene topical areas.
* Supporting field implementation of industrial hygiene program
requirements, and maintaining a strong field presence during
project work activities.
* Participating in work planning, hazard analyses, event critique
meetings, incident investigations, and corrective action
* Developing industrial hygiene exposure assessment documents,
safety reports, correspondence, and communications.
* Assisting in the integration of Integrated Safety Management
System (ISMS)/Voluntary Protection Program (VPP); support
implementation of 10 CFR 851.
* Providing support to the company in industrial hygiene program
* Developing and implementing effective and efficient methods for
controlling and eliminating occupational health hazards.
* Providing input/interface into the job hazard analysis processes
and performs exposure monitoring as required.
* BS degree in Industrial Hygiene, Engineering, or related field,
or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
* 7 years' of related experience.
* Must be capable of meeting physical requirements for working in a
hazardous waste environment, work in a radiological environment,
and be able to wear respiratory protection equipment.
* Shall possess the requisite knowledge and experience to operate
industrial hygiene instrumentation for the purposes of monitoring
and sampling the work environment to evaluate potential worker
* Previous DOE/Nuclear site experience.
A few benefits/perks you can anticipate, depending on the nature of
your employment with CHPRC, include the following:
* A casual-dress work environment, where jeans are a regular
* A standard 4-10's work schedule that allows for long weekends and
recharging on the Columbia River, on a golf course, at 200+
surrounding wineries, or at other Pacific Northwest destinations
where fishing, hunting, snowboarding, hiking, and other outdoor
sporting opportunities are in abundance.
* An excellent benefits package, effective day one of hire, which
includes a generous 401K Savings Plan, Medical/Vision/Dental
Insurance Options, Flexible Spending Accounts, Holiday/Vacation
Pay, and more.
CHPRC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Relocation Funding Provided
U.S. Citizenship Required
Shift Work Required
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: CH2M HILL Plateau Remediation Company (CHPRC), Richland , Industrial Hygienist (re-post), Other , Richland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!