Paralegal Support Specialist
Company: ProSidian Consulting, LLC
Posted on: November 22, 2021
ProSidian is looking for "Great People Who Lead" at all levels in
the organization. Are you a talented professional ready to deliver
real value to clients in a fast-paced, challenging environment?
ProSidian Consulting is looking for professionals who share our
commitment to integrity, quality, and value.
ProSidian is a management and operations consulting firm with a
reputation for its strong national practice spanning six Enterprise
Solution Areas including Risk Management, Energy & Sustainability,
Compliance, Business Process, IT Effectiveness, and Talent
Management. We help clients improve their operations.
Linking strategy to execution, ProSidian assists client leaders in
maximizing company return on investment capital through the design
and execution of operations core to delivering value to customers.
Visit or follow the company on Twitter at for more information.
ProSidian Seeks a Paralegal Support Specialist (Full-Time) in The
Hanford Eastern Washington (Tri-Cities - Kennewick - Pasco -
Richland) Area. to support an engagement for the US Dept. of Energy
ProSidian Team Members work to provide General Support Services
Contractor (GSSC) assistance to support DOE Hanford [which consists
of Richland Operations Office (RL), and Office of River Protection
(ORP)] in support of the Govt's operations, personnel management,
and general administration of regional operations at the Hanford
Site in Richland, Washington.
ProSidian's work includes supporting requirements for consulting,
acquisition support, program/project mgmt.,
operational/administrative business support, and environmental
consulting support. It is also ProSidian's duty to adhere to
regulations covering the responsibility to protect classified
matter (including documents, material, and special nuclear
material) in connection with the performance of work under this
FY20-003: Paralegal Support Candidates shall work to support
requirements as a Paralegal Support Specialist and provide general
Paralegal Support Services OBO The United States Department of
Energy (DOE), Richland Operations Office (RL), Office of Chief
The Paralegal Support Specialist shall provide support in the
- Perform the duties of a paralegal, including a) Conducting
legal research using Lexis, as well as in public legal document
systems and Hanford databases, such as the Integrated Database
Management System (IDMS); b) Drafting legal documents, such as
correspondence, litigation holds, litigation reports, and
pleadings, using correct grammar, punctuation, and legal
terminology; c) Reviewing litigation correspondence and orders to
help ensure all actions are timely completed, including deadlines
imposed by courts, rules, laws, and regulations and assisting in
managing case schedules and witness lists; and, d) Assisting with
litigation holds and managing discovery matters, including
locating, tracking and controlling documents.
- Maintain DOE's contractor litigation oversight files,
correspondence, and pleadings in IDMS.
- Assist attorneys in moving information from their working
computers into IDMS.
- Transition older OCC hardcopy files into IDMS.
- Update and maintain existing paper copy OCC files until a
complete transition to electronic files is completed.
- Assist attorneys with retiring record copy files.
- Prepare various forms, documents, reports, and letters.
- Provide information and analysis of information in a variety of
spreadsheets, timelines, or other formats.
- Assist with requests for production of legal documents
- Assist with document review and analysis required by the
Freedom of Information Act and Privacy Act.
- Answer OCC phone lines.
- Maintain a current inventory of all items in the legal library,
verifying subscriptions for renewal each year.
- Update and maintain OCC office files in IDMS.
- Transition OCC hard copy files into IDMS.
- Assist with drafting, maintaining, and updating desk
#RichlandWAJobs #HanfordWAJobs #TriCitiesJobs #TriCitiesWAJobs
#KennewickWAJobs #YakimaWAJobs #PascoWAJobs #BentonCountyWAJobs
The Paralegal Support Specialist shall have consecutive employment
in a position with comparable responsibilities within the past five
(5) years, Must be able to use a computer to communicate via email;
and proficient in Microsoft Office Products (Word / Excel /
Powerpoint) and related tools and technology required for the
position. Work products shall be thorough, accurate, appropriately
documented, and comply with established criteria. Work products
shall be thorough, accurate, appropriately documented, and comply
with established criteria.
The Paralegal Support Specialist shall possess the following
- Three years of relevant experience: such as paralegal work or
other legal support work
- An associates degree in a relevant field of study (bachelor
degree preferred) such as study in law
- No conflict of interest in dealing with any Hanford Site
- Full range of administrative support capabilities, including
excellent writing skills; ability to format legal and other
documents in Word; ability to prepare and draft reports and
compilations in Excel
- Experience with Washington administrative law, including the
Board of Industrial Insurance Appeals and Pollution Control
Hearings Board, (preferred)
- Paralegal certification (preferred)
- U.S. citizenship.
TRAINING: The Paralegal Support Specialist must take ethics
training within 30 days of starting work, and annually
TRAVEL: Travel as coordinated with the technical point of contact
and approved in writing by the Contracting Officer in advance, is
allowed, in accordance with Federal Travel Regulations.
LOCATION: Work shall be conducted at the Department of Energy
government offices, The Hanford Site, and Richland, WA.
- Teamwork - ability to foster teamwork collaboratively as a
participant, and effectively as a team leader
- Leadership - the ability to guide and lead colleagues on
projects and initiatives
- Business Acumen - understanding and insight into how
organizations perform, including business processes, data, systems,
- Communication - ability to effectively communicate to
stakeholders of all levels orally and in writing
- Motivation - persistent in pursuit of quality and optimal
client and company solutions
- Agility - ability to quickly understand and transition between
different projects, concepts, initiatives, or work streams
- Judgment - exercises prudence and insight in the
decision-making process while mindful of other stakeholders and
- Organization - the ability to manage projects and actions, and
Videos To Watch
Keywords: ProSidian Consulting, LLC, Richland , Paralegal Support Specialist, Legal , Richland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!