Kitchen Service Worker $2,000 Sign-on Bonus*
Company: Pacific Medical Centers
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Apply Today! Applicants that meet qualifications will receive a
text message with some additional questions for you to answer from
our Modern Hire system.
Kadlec has an exciting opportunity for a Kitchen Service Worker to
join our growing Nutrition Services located in Richland,
Shift Details: Full-Time, 1.0, 40 hour week, Variable shift
* Food Handler's Permit
* GED or High School Diploma from an accredited educational
* ServSafe Certification
* Previous food handling experience
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
As a Kitchen Service Worker you will perform a variety of tasks
related to the care and keeping of the dish room and pot/pan area;
and perform related work as assigned.
* Demonstrate and sustain compliance with Kadlec Caregiver
Standards of Excellence and Code of Conduct.
* Sweep, mop, collect and dispose of garbage.
* Strips carts and trays.
* Sort, wash, sanitize and rinse dishes, pots and pans, and
* Load and operate dishwasher and stacks or stores clean dishware
in correct storage areas.
* Maintain work area and equipment in a clean and orderly
* Maintain temperature log and sanitation log to assure proper
Keywords: Pacific Medical Centers, Richland , Kitchen Service Worker $2,000 Sign-on Bonus*, Hospitality & Tourism , Richland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!