Unit Secretary/CNA - Weekends
Posted on: November 23, 2019
Description:Kadlec has an exciting opportunity for a Unit
Secretary/Certified Nursing Assistant to join our growing Peri
Anesthesia Unit team located in Richland, Washington!Shift Details:
Part time, 0.5. Variable shifts. (Primarily 10 hour days, every
Saturday and Sunday, 6:00a-4:30p). Subject to change based on
department needs.Qualifications:Minimum Requirements:
- GED or High School Diploma from an accredited educational
- Current WA State Certified Nursing Assistant Licensure
required. WA State MA-R Licensure required within 60 days from date
of hire into the position.
- Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider BLS
- Completion of a formal Certified Nursing Assistant program
- One year experience in a patient care setting preferred.
- One year secretarial experience preferred.
- Bi-lingual or multi-lingual skills preferred.Duties include,
but are not limited to, the following:As a Unit Secretary/Certified
Nursing Assistant you will perform a variety of tasks to assist
professional nursing personnel in providing patient care in an
assigned area and related to the clerical and receptionist
activities; serve as the focal communication source in the nursing
station and perform related duties as assigned.
- Assists professional nursing staff with daily care of patients
by performing basic technical and non-technical tasks under
direction and supervision.
- Provides a.m. to p.m. care; e.g., bathing patient, peri-care,
personal care; makes bed, changes gown.
- Adheres to department procedures and standards.
- Measures and records vital signs (temperature, pulse, and blood
pressure), height and weight.
- Measures and records fluid and food intake and output.
- Documents information following department procedure.
- Prepares patients for meals, assists in feeding patients, if
- Distributes water and other nourishments according to the
- Prepares room and bed for receiving patient, assuring a clean
and safe environment.
- Continues to observe patient's environment to ensure safety and
- Performs treatment procedures such as surgical skin
preparations and application of ice packs and heat following
department procedure and standards.
- Communicates effectively with patients, families and staff
demonstrating a positive and caring attitude; demonstrates
sensitivity to patient's emotional, social and mental health
needs.We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits see our
website for details https://kadlec.jobs/benefits-informationOur
MissionProvide safe compassionate care. We promise to answer the
call of every person we serve; to know them, care for them and ease
their way. We are committed to safety, compassion, respect,
integrity, stewardship, excellence and collaboration.About
UsLocated in sunny Tri-Cities, WA, Kadlec is the largest non-profit
healthcare provider in the region. Kadlec is the premier choice for
customer service excellence, providing compassionate healthcare to
the region by combining cutting-edge technology and innovation with
evidence-based, patient-focused care. Kadlec is proud to be part of
Planetree (Planetree.org) and continues to be recognized nationally
as a Best in Class Employer. Kadlec does not unlawfully
discriminate on the basis of race, sex, sexual orientation, age,
color, religion, national origin, genetic information, marital
status, veteran status, disability status, or any other
characteristic protected by Federal, State, or Local Law. EOE. To
learn more, click here: https://kadlec.jobs/about-us/Schedule:
Part-timeShift: DayJob Category: Certified Nursing
AssistantLocation: Washington-RichlandReq ID: 232244
Keywords: Kadlec, Richland , Unit Secretary/CNA - Weekends, Healthcare , Richland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!