Travel - ALLIED - Allied Health Professional/PTA - Physical Therapy Assistant
Company: LRS Healthcare
Posted on: May 4, 2019
Come work at LRS Healthcare, the leading company in our industry.
We`re proud of our 4.7 rating on Glassdoor and 4.6 rating on
Indeed. We are seeking to hire a talented traveling to join our
existing top-notch team. If you`re a hard-working professional
seeking adventure, LRS Healthcare is a perfect place to get ahead.
We have many positions available across the country, so let`s
discuss what would be a good fit for you, Apply now!
- 2 years of experience in a healthcare field applied
- Current, valid license or certification in state of
- Certification in CPR (BLS)
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a high level of
professionalism during stressful times
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Dedicated to provide the best patient care possible
- Must have general working knowledge of computers and department
- Valid Driverrsquo;s License
- Background and drug screen
- Health, Dental, and Vision
- Customized Housing Options
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Certification amp; License Reimbursement
- Continuing Education
- Refer-a-friend Bonus Program
- Direct Deposit - Weekly
- 24-Hour Support
Keywords: LRS Healthcare, Richland , Travel - ALLIED - Allied Health Professional/PTA - Physical Therapy Assistant, Healthcare , Richland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!