Advanced Practitioner - Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
Company: Anovaworks PLLC
Posted on: March 16, 2023
Description: Our Company
AnovaWorks is leading the way for innovative occupational health care. We are focused on building trusting relationships and bringing accessible, quality, empathy-based health care to the workforce for both the employer and the employee.
If you would like to work with an innovative company that is modernizing medicine to make health care more accessible, then this is your chance to be a part of our growing AnovaWorks team!
You will focus on providing high quality patient care in Employee Health services at a soon to be open clinic in the Tr-Cities area. What is required? A love of the practice of medicine, critical thinking skills, acute diagnostic abilities and willingness to learn our unique system of practice. Challenging? Yes. And very rewarding.
Enjoy quality time with your patients, a manageable workload, and no insurance code requirements, and no weekend or on-call expectations, just ample time to spend with patients and family.
THIS POSITION COMES WITH A SIGNING BONUS OF $5,000
Requirements: A qualified Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant will perform the following functions:
- The Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant will perform CDL exams
- The Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant will diagnose and treat acute, episodic, or chronic illnesses
- The Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant will prescribe all necessary medications and treatments
- The Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant will perform comprehensive physical examinations of patients
- The Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant will develop and implement patient management policies and procedures
- The Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant will facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- The Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant will communicate with collaborating physician or specialist regarding patient care
The Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant should have the following qualifications :
- 1+ year performing DOT medical exams (preferred)
- Previous experience in Occupational Medicine, Family Practice, Urgent Care or ER (preferred)
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team oriented
The Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant should have the following education/license/certification
- WA Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant License (Required)
- DOT Medical Examiner Certified (Preferred but not required)
Training will be provided upon hire to obtain DOT Certification.
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401(k) matching
- Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Employee assistance program
- Life insurance
- Supplemental Insurance
- Holiday pay and Paid time off
- Continuing Medical Education
- Work-life Balance
$115,000 - $145,000 per year
Description: Our Company
Keywords: Anovaworks PLLC, Richland , Advanced Practitioner - Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant, Healthcare , Richland, Washington
here to apply!