Clinical Pharmacist - Ambulatory *Up to $10,000 Hiring Bonus*
Company: Providence Health & Services
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Description $10,000 Hiring Bonus for eligible external
candidates who meet all conditions for payment - this is in
addition to the fantastic benefits and compensation package offered
by Providence that begin on your first day of employment. Apply
Today! Applicants that meet qualifications will receive a text
message with some additional questions for you to answer from our
Modern Hire system. Kadlec Clinic has an exciting opportunity for a
Clinical Pharmacist - Ambulatory to join our growing Pharmacy
Administration team located in Richland, Washington! Shift Details:
Full-Time, 1.0, 8 hour day shift Minimum Requirements:
- Graduate from an accredited School of Pharmacy with a BS/PharmD
- Current WA State Registered Pharmacist Licensure.
- Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider BLS.
- Certification in Ambulatory Care.
- Residency or equivalent experience. Duties include, but are not
limited to, the following: As a Clinical Pharmacist you will
perform all necessary functions to ensure optimal use of
medications to achieve specific outcomes that improve a patient's
quality of life. The Clinical Pharmacist works collaboratively with
the interdisciplinary team to provide collaborative disease state
management (e.g.,diabetes, hypertension, CHF, hyperlipidemia and
poly-pharmacy) to patients.These services include maintenance of
medication care electronic health records, allergy history
documentation, preparation and dispensing of prescribed drug
therapies, monitoring of drug regimen appropriateness, prevention
and monitoring of adverse drug effects, oversight of medication
system safety and security, provision of drug information to Kadlec
Clinic patients and professional staff, performance of clinical
drug interventions with medical record documentation, and provision
of other medication care service activities.
- Demonstrate and sustain compliance with Kadlec Caregiver
Expectations Standards of Excellence and Code of Conduct.
- Review medication orders for appropriateness and accuracy
including, but not limited to: contraindications, allergies, dose,
route, frequency, duplicate therapy and formulary status.
- Interpret, clarify, and rectify physician medication including
the medication reconciliation process.
- Interpret, clarify, and rectify prescriptions and recommends
medications for outpatient dispensing.
- Monitor all patients on specified target drugs and initiates
pharmacokinetic dosing protocols.
- Evaluate drug therapy for appropriateness and makes drug
therapy recommendations to clinician.
- Adjust, initiate, or discontinue medicinal therapy related to
the approved Collaborative Drug Therapy Agreements (CDTA). Provides
bi-annual review, renewal, maintenance, and Quality Improvement
indicators of CDTAs as required and provides feedback to approving
providers as required by law.
- Provide pharmacotherapy clinical expertise and detailing to
physicians, mid-level providers, and staff at clinics to support
best practice, literature, and PSJH/Kadlec medication management
- Detect, monitor, and report adverse drug events and medication
errors (EIR) to Primary Care Provider (PCP).
- Suggest changes and enhancements to policies and processes in
support of performance improvement.
- Maintain patients' medical records and verifies accuracy in the
Electronic Health Record (EHR).
- Adhere to all Kadlec Clinic standard policies and procedures
related to infection control, fire and safety, human resources, and
- Perform other duties as assigned. About Providence At
Providence, our strength lies in Our Promise of "Know me, care for
me, ease my way." Working at our family of organizations means that
regardless of your role, we'll walk alongside you in your career,
supporting you so you can support others. We provide best-in-class
benefits and we foster an inclusive workplace where diversity is
valued, and everyone is essential, heard and respected. Together,
our 120,000 caregivers (all employees) serve in over 50 hospitals,
over 1,000 clinics and a full range of health and social services
across Alaska, California, Montana, New Mexico, Oregon, Texas and
Washington. As a comprehensive health care organization, we are
serving more people, advancing best practices and continuing our
more than 100-year tradition of serving the poor and vulnerable.
Requsition ID: P348970 Company: Kadlec Jobs Job Category: Pharmacy
Job Function: Clinical Care Schedule: Full time Shift: Day Career
Track: Clinical Professional Department: 3010 PHARMACY ADMIN
Address: WA Richland 560 Gage Blvd Kadlec is proud to be an Equal
Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis
of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status,
religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or
expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic
information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or
Keywords: Providence Health & Services, Richland , Clinical Pharmacist - Ambulatory *Up to $10,000 Hiring Bonus*, Healthcare , Richland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!