Pharmacist *Up to $10,000 Hiring Bonus*
Company: Providence Health & Services
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Description Kadlec is offering a $10,000 Hiring Bonus for
eligible external candidates - this is in addition to the fantastic
benefits and compensation package offered by Kadlec that begin on
your first day of employment! Apply Today! Applicants that meet
qualifications will receive a text with some additional questions
from our Modern system! Kadlec has an exciting opportunity for a
Pharmacist to join our growing Pharmacy team located in Richland,
Washington! Shift Details: Full-Time, 1.0, 40 hour week, Variable
shift Minimum Requirements:
- Graduation from an accredited College of Pharmacy.
- Current Washington State Pharmacist licensure. Preferred
- Graduation from an accredited residency program.
- Previous institutional pharmacy practice experience.
- Bi-lingual or multi-lingual skills. Duties include, but are not
limited to, the following: As a Pharmacist you will provide
pharmaceutical care to Kadlec Regional Medical Center patients;
Performs maintenance of medication care electronic health records,
allergy history documentation and review; Prepares and dispenses
prescribed drug therapies; Monitors drug regimen appropriateness,
prevention and monitoring of adverse drug effects; and oversees
medication system safety and security, provision of drug
information to patients and professional staff, performance of
clinical drug interventions with medical record documentation,
performance of pharmacist prescriptive protocol duties, and
provision of other medication care service activities.
- Embraces Planetree Philosophy to provide a safe, comfortable,
therapeutic patient centered environment.
- Understands, embraces, and instills Kadlec*s Mission, Vision
- Embraces a culture of professionalism and excellence in
providing pharmaceutical care.
- Provides prescribed medications and other pharmaceuticals as
needed for patient care according to professional standards and
- Monitors individual patient drug therapy for medication safety
- Inpatient dose monitoring per patient renal function
- Follows Aminoglycoside, Vancomycin, and Adult TPN prescriptive
- Actively participates in KRMC*s Antimicrobial Stewardship
- Provision of decentralized clinical services on inpatient care
- Responds to questions from physicians and nursing staff and
patients regarding medicines and pharmaceuticals.
- Oversees daily drug distribution service activities.
- Oversees controlled medication procurement, distribution,
security, and documentation compliance daily.
- Performs medication safety oversight activities throughout the
- Supervises and checks work of the pharmacy technicians; may
assist in interviews, selection and training of new
- Fills prescriptions for take-home medications; packages and
labels medications following established procedure.
- Oversees sterile compounding service activities.
- Assists Clinical Coordinator in providing training of pharmacy
students and pharmacy residents.
- Reviews and validates computerized medication order entry work
of physicians and other medical care providers.
- Performs specialized order entry functions and maintains
patient pharmaceutical care documentation within the clinical
- Advises and consults with patients and other health
professionals regarding medication therapy indications, efficacy,
adverse effects, safety recommendations, administration guidelines,
and optimum utilization practice.
- Participates in Pharmacy Department performance improvement
- Maintains current professional knowledge through continuing
- May be required to drive a vehicle (as applicable) if driving
record is acceptable, as established by the insurance industry and
required by KRMC*s commercial auto/valet insurer.
- May perform specialized administrative assignments such as
attending designated meetings, inventory management activities,
medication education activities, employee scheduling, various
quality assurance activities, quality improvement team
participation or clinical pharmacy project work.
- Supervises daily operation of Automated Drug Dispensing Devices
and medication carousel automation systems.
- Monitors organizational medication safety compliance.
- Documents drug therapy clinical interventions, medication
errors, and adverse drug reaction events per pharmacy operational
protocol. About Providence At Providence, our strength lies in Our
Promise of "Know me, care for me, ease my way." Working at our
family of organizations means that regardless of your role, we'll
walk alongside you in your career, supporting you so you can
support others. We provide best-in-class benefits and we foster an
inclusive workplace where diversity is valued, and everyone is
essential, heard and respected. Together, our 120,000 caregivers
(all employees) serve in over 50 hospitals, over 1,000 clinics and
a full range of health and social services across Alaska,
California, Montana, New Mexico, Oregon, Texas and Washington. As a
comprehensive health care organization, we are serving more people,
advancing best practices and continuing our more than 100-year
tradition of serving the poor and vulnerable. Requsition ID:
P362962 Company: Kadlec Jobs Job Category: Pharmacy Job Function:
Clinical Care Schedule: Full time Shift: Variable Career Track:
Clinical Professional Department: 3010 PHARMACY Address: WA
Richland 888 Swift Blvd Kadlec is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race,
color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age,
creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual
orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other
basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Keywords: Providence Health & Services, Richland , Pharmacist *Up to $10,000 Hiring Bonus*, Healthcare , Richland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!